6.

Camila hates public restrooms.

Not all of them. For example, she loves the fancy ones in hotels or nice restaurants, especially when they offer fabric towels instead of paper ones.

But bathrooms like the one at this bowling alley- where they have that almost-pee smell to it, and half the soap dispensers have run out, and there's that one stall that's always way darker than the rest -those are the kinds that Camila hates. She'd prefer to hold it until she got home instead of using them.

At the moment though, she's not too concerned about the sanitation of public restrooms. All she can really focus on is how hot and wet Lauren's mouth is against the side of her neck, or how she's completely sandwiched in between the tiled wall and Lauren's eager body.

Lauren's hands are running up and down Camila's sides, occasionally stopping to squeeze at her waist. She moves her lips to Camila's pulse point, wetting the spot as she tongues at the skin. And when Lauren centers her mouth and sucks hard, Camila feels it down below, like there's an invisible tether tugging at her clit. Her knees nearly give out, but Lauren's hands are there to stabilize her against the wall.

"Lau- Lauren, oh my god," Camila breathes out, her hands tangled in black hair as she keeps Lauren's head pressed against her neck.

"Yes, Camila?" She can hear and practically feel the smirk on Lauren's face right now.

"That feels so good."

Camila feels Lauren's chuckle against her neck in short, quick puffs of air. "I could tell, honey. You're already a mess and I've barely even touched you."

She smacks the back of Lauren's shoulder as the girl moves to the other side of her neck, then lets out a quiet groan when Lauren's left hand reaches around to grip her ass.

"This is so bad, we should stop," Camila says (as she makes no effort to stop Lauren).

"But it's so fucking good. This is the most I've gotten to touch you."

Lauren moves her lips to Camila's collarbone, leaving featherlight pecks along the length of it as Camila tilts her head back to allow easier access.

"Well, I mean, I guess it's been kind of hard since finals are coming up. We've-" Camila pauses because Lauren's hand has just snuck its way under Camila's shirt and is running up and down her back. "We've, uh, been so busy studying." She barely gets that out, shuddering as goosebumps appear, because Lauren's touches feel so good. The girl really knows how to work a person up.

"Uh huh," Lauren half-heartedly agrees as she brushes Camila's hair to the side to begin dotting kisses on her shoulder.

This still mostly-innocent make out slash petting session is turning Camila on more than they have with her previous partners, but she thinks maybe it has something to do with the girl currently making her back up to Camila's mouth.

"I miss your lips. Also, you're talking way too much."

Camila flattens her palm against the back of Lauren's head. "Kiss me then," she says, pulling Lauren back to her lips.

It's a mystery how Camila has gone a majority of her life so far without kissing Lauren, because she can't get enough of her now. Whether it's chaste pecks or Camila is sucking on Lauren's tongue, she's absolutely hooked.

"Mm, fuck, Camz, you're really good at that," Lauren mumbles against Camila's mouth when she sucks on Lauren's bottom lip.

"So let me do it again."

Lauren's hand inches higher underneath Camila's shirt, almost reaching her bra clasp, and the other hand tucks itself into the back pocket of Camila's jeans. While one of Camila's hands is still tangled in Lauren's hair, the other is now running small circles over Lauren's shirt on her stomach. With every full circle, Camila teases at the hem of Lauren's shirt, barely grazing the skin underneath.