4.

Camila hates assholes.

She was on her way back from a nearby In-N-Out Burger, picking up dinner for their weekly movie night, when some jerk bumped into her on the sidewalk, making her spill two of the sodas and drop her iced tea. The lady didn't apologize or even look back, continuing down the sidewalk with her phone pressed against her ear. She had to go back to the fast food restaurant, embarrassingly asking for refills- which of course they delivered without a problem -but douchebags like that piss her the fuck off.

So when she barges through her dorm room door, she doesn't even see that their guests are already there (which is her fault really, because she lost track of time and it's fifteen minutes past the time they were supposed to arrive).

"Holy fucking shit I am ready to tear someone's tits off and force feed them to wolves," Camila nearly yells, dropping the fast food on a nearby table and still not noticing the extra three people in the room.

Dinah barks out a laugh from somewhere behind Camila. "Well you sure as hell ain't touching mine."

Camila scoffs. "I was talking about angrily ripping, not touching. If I were touching anyone's boobs, you and I both know it would be Lauren's."

She doesn't think it's a weird thing to say to Dinah, because they've actually been joking a lot together about the weird tension lately, just the two of them. Camila finds it's easier to keep her sanity that way.

There's absolute silence behind Camila and she finds that a little odd, so she turns around only to see Normani's wide eyes, Ally's shocked expression, Dinah struggling to hold laughter in, and Lauren's extremely flushed cheeks.

Camila is pretty sure her own face is redder though.

She stumbles over words that don't exist, at a complete loss of what to say. Her jaw is flapping uselessly and strangled sounds are coming out of the back of her throat.

"Funny joke Walz!" Dinah rushes out far too quickly, forcing a couple of fake laughs.

"Ye-yeah I was just messing around. I've been told that my jokes are pretty terrible though, so, um, I'm sorry if I offended anyone." Camila's eyes are glancing at everyone except Lauren, because she seriously can't stand to look at the girl right now. She might actually combust from the embarrassment.

Normani slowly turns her head to look at Lauren, only raising a single eyebrow, then returns her gaze to Camila. "It's ok Mila. We can tell you were a little, uh, off, when you barged in. Everything okay?"

Camila is beyond grateful for Normani right now, trying to steer the attention off her possibly most humiliating moment ever.

"I'm, uh, okay now, yeah. Some asshole just made me, um, spill our drinks because she bumped into me and uh... yeah it pissed me off but I'm better now. Yup, all better." There's so much stuttering and Camila just wants to go die in a hole right now.

She's just about to turn and flee the situation (maybe move to Alaska? See if the Brown family will take her in) when Dinah stands up, clapping her hands loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Well, I'm starving. Let's eat shall we?"

Ally has been extremely quiet this entire time, her focus switching between Lauren and Camila, her facial expression somewhere along the lines of piecing something together. Camila prays she doesn't figure whatever this is out.

(What even is it?)

~~

"Oh yeah, by the way Dinah, before I forget, we have to leave here by one thirty. The place is about a half hour away."