Blake Belladonna (Rwby)

A/n: I apologize for my inactivity. Tbh if I apologize now I'll probably apologize every single time I write a part. So like... I'm apologizing now.

~°ㅇ°~

I couldn't help but get caught up in Blake's merciless beauty when I first met her. She was flawless to me, from her jet-black cat ears to her snow white skin.

Although I knew that Sun and her were practically already a thing, no matter how many times Blake tries to deny it. But despite my heart getting crushed over and over again from a distance, my feelings for her never weaken. For some reason I have those lingering thoughts that maybe I have a chance, when in reality I was like a little brother to her.

She wouldn't even like a guy like me anyway. I'm not strong, I don't stand out, I hardly ever speak, and I just sit there doing nothing. I'm below average. Whilst Sun is strong, handsome, outgoing, and helpful. He is everything I aspire to be. Although, he was a bit too desperate while I showed apparent signs of liking her.

~°ㅇ°~

I laid my head on the desk, my arms acting like a cushion. Blake was reading a small book. I turned my head to face her, peering at the book her held.

"Blake-." I said.

"What." She said sternly.

"I'm bored."

"You're the one who decided to trail me to my dorm and creepily watch me read. Don't complain to me if your bored."

"When will you finish that book?" she didn't respond. I decided to poke the back of the book cover, she didn't react. I tried again; and no reaction. On my third try she finally broke.

"Can you not? I'm trying to read." She said slamming the book spine on my incoming finger. I decided to use my free hand to pull her into a hug. When she was close enough I clinked out foreheads. Surprisingly she allowed it to happen. I stared straight at her amber eyes.

"I don't wanna." I whispered. I thought I saw a blush appear on Blake's face. I decided to ignore it as it was impossible for me to have that effect on Blake.

She immediately retracted, peeling my hand off the back of her neck. This time her book was close to her face and she had almost too perfect posture. In other words, she looked uncomfortable. I picked my head up from the desk and saw Blake's face, it was still bright red.

I looked at the book and confirmed that She wasn't reading anything embarrassing. My eyebrows furrowed as I decided to poke the back of the book again. Trying to expose her face.

"Stop it." she said troubled, continuing to read.

"I don't wanna."

"Why." She said.

"Because I don't want you to read."

"What do you suppose I do?" she asked.

"Pay attention to me." She put the book down, her eyebrows were still furrowed but in a more passive, embarrassed way.

I decided to test this out. I placed a hand on the bottom of the wooden chair, scooting closer so Blake's chair and mine We're tightly touching.

"What're doing?" she asked. I don't respond. Instead I firmly but gently grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me like the chair till there was no room. Since I was taller than her by a head her face was plastered onto my chest, I couldn't tell what her reaction was. But since she wasn't fighting back I thought that I'd wrap my free arm around the back of her head. Like a child cuddling with their stuffed animal.

Not only that but I lowered my head so that I was basically kissing her forehead. Surprisingly she lifted her head, meeting my unprepared chapped lips. All I could say was that it was glossy and soft, like a pillow with a silky case. The kiss lasted for around a couple minutes of shock.

"What." I said inaudibly once we separated. I still held her though.

"Yep." she said still in my arms, looking right up at me.

"So... You like me?" I asked silently, blushing as I nuzzled my head on her chin.

"I guess you can say that."

"And... Not Sun. Right?"

"Right."

"And only me. Right."

"Only you."

"Good."

~°ㅇ°~

Well that's it. I wanted to finish this quickly cause I wanna try to write an imagine or scenario.