Yang Xiao Long (Rwby)

A/n: idk what I'm doing. I just wanted to write fluff.

~°Scabs°~

"Stop!" Yang shouted, slapping my hand away from my face. "It's gonna create a scar."

"Well I wouldn't have a scab if someone could control themselves." I responded, raising my hand back up to the large scab that was located just beneath my lower lip.

"I was just in the mood, alright?" she slapped my hand away again.

"Yang... You literally bit off a chunk of my bottom lip." I raised it again to scratch the scab.

"Can we just... Not talk about it right now? Its embarrassing." She said propelling herself onto her bed, using her arms to cushion herself despite the pillow being right behind her.

"Sure thing." I said, walking over to the bed and sitting next to her while I gently massaged her back. Suddenly I felt a small substance get caught underneath my nail, for some reason I didn't stop scratching. When the feeling of stinging overcame me, I looked at my hand and saw the long horizontal scab hanging off from my nail.

"Whoops." I said gently, and looked down at the few drops of blood dripping down onto my hand.

"What?" she asked, lazily raising her head to look at me. Her eyes widened as she stood up immediately . "You idiot! Why'd you scratch it off?!"

"I don't know... But it stings." I said, looking up at Yang with yearning eyes.

"Of course it does." she said, regaining her composure. I saw her as she made a sprint for the nearest paper towel or anything meant to absorb liquids.

She came back with a tissue and threw it at me; she then went off to fetch a bandaid. Since it was a tissue it forced me to physically move in order to grab it. Conveniently, I took my hand off my bleeding lip,  and allowed my blood to drip on the white bed sheets. I quickly  snatched the tissue, and covered up the blood stain with the red covers.

Afterwards, she came back with a bandaid that said the words 'I'm a princess' in sparkling font. I gladly accepted it and stuck it on my lower lip.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's alright." she said wiping her forehead. Afterwards she just looked around pondering, probably about some edgy stuff.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"What'd you mean?"

"You looked stressed out."

"Don't worry about it." she said, brushing off my concern.

"Well I am worrying about it. What happened? Was it about me? School? Your friends?"

"What're you? My mother?" she retorted.

"I'm just worried about you. Ya know? It's natural for me care for you."

I scooted closer to Yang. Placing my hand on her cheek. Unexpectedly she gripped my wrist tightly, and firmly chucked it away.

I tried again, this time forcefully. I was determined to be like her alcohol, I wanted to help her forget about her troubles. She tried to swipe me away but I continued to harass her.

"Yang." I said with a serious demeanor. "Let me do this."

"But it'll hurt. Your lips are chapped and you have a bandaid on your bottom lip." she said pushing my face away.

"I don't care. Just lemme do this." by now I knew that giving up on this kiss wasn't the option; it'd be too cringey to not commit. I began to use my overpowering strength to push her down on the bed.

Her hair was sprawled out, and one leg of hers was dangling and the other pointed in a triangle facing up. The problem was that her leg happened to be in a perfect position to kick my private part. After that realization all movement between us seemed to cease.

"I will do it." she said.

"Don't you dare." I responded.

"You're lucky You're somewhat cute" she replied, and continued to wrestle.

~°ㅇ°~

"Stop trying." she complained. After what seemed like an hour of wrestling, I finally... Lost. Except now I was somehow the one on bottom, and since we were both exhausted she collapsed onto me.

I took this golden opportunity and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"There. Was it that bad?"

"Yes." she replied.

"Wow. Real nice Yang."

~°ㅇ°~

A/n: So, I'm thinking about doing either D.va or Ruby next. I'm also thinking about rewriting Weiss's part simply because I rushed it and yeah.