Blake and Pyrrah (Rwby)

Warnings: none
Requested by: @Son_Of_ Poseidon101

A/n: this is another imagine. Sorry to those who like normal stories, I just like to prioritize requests. They will also be written as separate imagines and not together like normal.

~°Blake°~

-Before you started dating, Blake would give you subtle hints of having a crush on you

-Before you started dating, Blake would give you subtle hints of having a crush on you. She'd always pick the seat next to yours, She'd always chose to be beside you and cute little things an eight year old would do to their crushes. What made you say yes was her irresistible 'wife potential' aura.

-When you first started to date Blake would be very shy. In fact she'd avoid you. After a little while Blake would warm up to you, to the point where you two were almost always cuddling; even in public.

-You were the type of couple that wouldn't be all dramatic and start rumors with everything you did. You two were somewhat relaxed, simply because you both know that neither of you would ever cheat or do something that the other didn't necessarily prefer. When others looked at you two together they'd think 'cute.'

-Blake was shy about admitting to being your girlfriend. She wasn't shameful of it, it was just unnatural to her.

-Blake was self-conscious of her ears. She was deathly afraid of losing you so she'd try her best to hide them. When you found out though it didn't faze you one bit. Blake was startled and asked why, you said you figured because of her cat-like actions.

-Blake often got caught up in her need for justice for fellow faunus, or her desire to take down the white fang. You often found her in the school library, with a stack of books about faunus and the white fang. You'd let out a small groan, knowing that you'd have to carry her back to her room.

-While cuddling Blake would nuzzle up to you, stealing all your warmth as she curled into a compressed ball. She always loved the feeling of your arms wrapping around her.

-Blake hates little distractions such as laser pointers and fuzzy toys. Whenever you got her one she was offended and felt like you were mocking her.

-On a scale of one to ten; ten being overprotective and one being not so much. Blake would be a five. She learned to trust you and not step in. If she did sense any unnecessary actions she'd just glare at the person; reminding them that you're dating her.

-Once you showed a little sign of being overprotective Blake would address it. She'd have you sit down and just talk about it.

-The one to say "I love you." first was you. In fact, it was the action that made her open up to you. She was so afraid of you not loving her back so this convinced her.

-Whenever you were cold Blake would hold you tighter and tell you that she was too.

-Blake was a mess on her period. Staining all your sheets, commanding you to blow your money off new underwear, sweets, and pads/tampons. However, at the end of the day Blake would reward you with a little bit more affection at the end of the day.

-Whenever you two were alone you'd just cuddle, there wasn't really anything suspicious about you two.

-Blake would love you to take her out for a massive bowl of fish, sometimes she'd make it almost like a date afterwards.

-Overall Blake and you were compatible on many levels. Your tolerance for her made her feel like she could spend and eternity with you.

~°Pyrrah°~

-Before you started to date Pyrrah she'd give major hints of liking you, you simply denied it as you weren't looking to get into a relationship

-Before you started to date Pyrrah she'd give major hints of liking you, you simply denied it as you weren't looking to get into a relationship. What made you say yes was Weiss's nonstop persuasion of how "charming" she was.

-Towards the beginning of the relationship Pyrrah would try and impress you and convince you that she was worth every second of your time. Once she warmed up to you she learned that you don't necessarily like flashy girls and that shes been doing everything wrong. So instead she'd just be her complete self around you.

-Pyrrah and you were a serious, cute couple. Pyrrah would avoid rumors but would pridefully take compliments about you two.

-Pyrrah liked to keep quiet about your relationship, only letting her closest friends know that you're together. She did this to avoid the unnecessary attention it would draw from the public.

-Pyrrah was self-conscious of her popularity. Although she was rarely approached she was still scared. Especially after hearing stories of fellow celebrities getting mobbed by a pack of crazy fans.

- Pyrrah often got caught up in her training. Sometimes she'd pass out from exhaustion, leaving you with an unconscious red head resting on your lap.

-Pyrrah was a neat sleeper, she hated when the covers were all wrinkly so she'd only cuddle a little bit with you, completely dismissing the fact that cuddling was her favorite activity between you two.

-Pyrrah hated arrogance. The fact that someone carried false information about you two, and spreading it like wildfire disgusted her.

-On a scale of one to ten; ten being overprotective and one not so much. Pyrrah would be a seven. Pyrrah isn't crazy, she knew to give you space and she trusts you. However, when she does get possessive she gets slightly angry.

-whenever you got over protective Pyrrah, she'd allow it. However, she wouldn't understand it since you seemed so lose about your relationship.

-The person to say "I love you." first was Pyrrah. She just dropped it onto you like it was nothing. You two were just laughing; having a great time, and she just dropped it onto you in between her laughs.

-Whenever you said you were cold Pyrrah would get up and steal a blanket from one of her teammate's beds and struggle to wrap herself and you inside it.

-Pyrrah was generous on her period, in fact this was the only thing she wasn't prideful of. You wouldn't know she was on her period until the last day. So you always apologize and say that if she needed something next cycle to not be afraid to ask.

-Whenever you two were alone Pyrrah would like to do something productive, like a puzzle. Or finishing the recent TV show or movie series she started with you.

-Pyrrah loved to talk behind your back with Nora or team rwby. She'd talk about how adorable and perfect you were.

-Overall you two were compatible, sometimes you'd even discuss marriage and etc.

~°ㅇ°~

A/n: Idk what I'll do next again. Probably an imagine with Ara and Elesis. I don't really know.

Also don't worry for those who hate imagines. Im only doing a stream of them because people ask for them or I'm uninspired and lazy.