Ruby Rose (Rwby)

A/n: I apologize if the part looks small on the computer. I write most of these on my  phone and they look so much more longer and it's somewhat overwhelming for me so I try and keep them short and sweet.

~°ㅇ°~

"I just... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." Ruby said.

"You won't hurt him if you chose me. But if you chose him count on me leaving." I said confident in my words.

"What?" Ruby asked in disbelief.

"Think about it. The entire reason why I'm here today is because I'm in love with you Ruby. He doesn't even know you like him, he's too busy mourning over another woman."

I turned my back towards Ruby. "I'm not saying you have to chose me. I'm just saying to think about the consequences."

I walked away, to someplace in the middle of the woods. Where the grass was bright green and the sun shone down on it like a glorified patch. The trees had retreated and left a single one in the middle for me to seek shade.

I sat down and pondered if chasing after Ruby was a good decision. I'd chose her without hesitation; and here she is struggling to chose me over a man that is tripping over for a dead woman.

I remember when Ruby and I were only four years old we'd play in the woods that surrounded her house.

One time I got hurt whilst ice skating. I crashed into Yang because I wasn't paying attention. The next time I opened my eyes my entire hand was masked in blood, one of her skates had cut my hand. Naturally I began to cry.

"Ruby!" I yearned. She skated up to me and didn't really know what to do. Yang said she'd get their father and told Ruby to stay with me.

I vividly remember when Ruby  hugging me tightly, simply because she didn't know what to do. She then grabbed my small hand and kissed my wound.

"Ruby, you'll get your face dirty if you do that​!" I yelled, all nasally. I used my non-injured hand to rub off my blood that laced her lips.

"It's alright. I'm making the pain go away. That's what mom told me. If I kiss the boo-boo then the pain will all go away." she replied.

"But." I slowly stopped crying.

"It's the power of a kiss silly."

"What else can a kiss do?" I asked.

"Well, it can show someone that you love them." with that I used my stubby little hands and grabbed onto Ruby's face from both sides. Squeezing her as I pulled her in and kissed her.

I remember pulling away and looking at her innocently. "Like that?" I asked.

"No silly, like this." She did the same but without squishing my cheeks together, and more gently. This continued till Yang and their father came to help. In the end Ruby and I continued to ignorantly kiss each other until we matured.

~°ㅇ°~

Suddenly I felt a ginger tap on my shoulder. Assuming that it was Ruby, I didn't fully turn around to address them.

"I've decided." she said.

"That quickly?" I asked.

"Don't complain cause I chose you." she sat down and hugged me from behind. I sighed and turned around, returning her hug.

"You know I was worried that you'd chose Jaune." I said. "Hey, can we do what we did when we were younger."

"What?" she asked.

"This." I said, cupping her cheek and kissing her for the first time in several years.

~°ㅇ°~

A/n: Thinking about writing a part for D.va or someone. I don't really know.