Haven

Chapter 46

I huddled into the rejuvenating warmth, prolonging my stay into the safe haven. I refuse to move out of my cocoon. I wanted to enjoy the peace I was experiencing for a little while longer. I didn't care that I felt it in Creed's arms.  During the night, I turned and we became a tangled mess of limbs.  I inhaled his scent as quietly as possible, enjoying the sensations that it aroused in me.  My head was nestled in his chest and his skin was sizzling mine with need.  I wanted to taste his skin on my tongue and feel his muscles under my hands.  

"I know you are not asleep." I groaned inwardly digging myself further into Creed. His essence was intoxicating and I couldn't help but snuggle into him. For just a moment I wanted to feel like a normal woman. A woman in love with her mate and never wanting to be free of his protection. "How are you feeling? "

"Rested." I didn't want to talk any more, but feel.  I raised my head from his chest and flicked my tongue on his neck.  I slowly licked up his neck and then suck at the pulse that was jumping wildly at my touch.  "Eva, don't start something we both know you are not ready to finish."  Creed voice was low and breathless as his hands spread against my back.

I ignored him and move to straddle him staring down into his hooded eyes. I was pulled in and couldn't resist the bond as it weaved around us, urging us to do what was normal between mates.  I indulge greedily as I grind into his manhood and devoured his lips.  I was on top and in control, just like I like. I moved against him in a slow rhythmic pattern, the friction against my core building up a coil in my  belly of feelings that begged to be released. 

"Fuck Eva, you keep doing that and you are going to make.."  I cut off what Creed was going to say as I jammed my tongue down his throat moaning my pleasure.  I sped up the movement as Creed grabbed my ass and began moving with me. 

I bolted upright to drive me further on his manhood.  At this moment I cursed the clothing that we had on and wanted his flesh inside of me.  Creed must have been on the same wave length as he sat up, because he yanked my shirt over my head.  Now a part of me was open to him and he took advantage as his hands wrapped around each of my swollen mounds as he claimed one with his greedy mouth.  I arched my back in response, shoving more into his hot mouth and slid along his erection quickly in circular a motion.  Creed's hands moved inside my shorts gripping my bare ass and moving me against his manhood.

"Why the hell are there bullet holes in my wall?!" Peyton voice coupled with slamming of the bedroom door against the wall as it was flung open, broke through the lustful haze I was caught up in with Creed.  Creed reacted quickly turning me over onto my back and hovering over me to hide my nakedness  from Peyton's view.

"Can you fucking knock next time, before you barge in here!" Creed growled pulling up the sheets to cover me.  He got out of the bed not ashamed of his erection straining against his boxers glaring at Peyton, who didn't seemed phased at all.

"Not when I explicitly told you two not to fuck up my house.  I see you two finally worked out your differences.  Good now maybe we get some work done.  But first you are going to take care of the damage."

Creed snarled at Peyton taking a menacingly step towards him not liking the way he was being talked to.  I jumped out of bed, keeping the sheet wrapped around me and latching onto Creed's wrist.  "Peyton, we will take care of it.  Now you need to leave so we can get dressed."

"Andrea wants to talk to you." Peyton left us alone leaving the door wide open.  I shuffled over to shut the door  trying not to trip over the sheet and leaned against it.

"Creed calm down."

"Why?  Right now I want to put my hand through his chest for interrupting us."