in the clouds

You stumbled backwards into Yixing's room as he opened the door behind you. Your phone pressed to your ear, you dizzily tried to listen to the boy on the other end while Yixing kissed the length of your neck, searching for your weak spot.

"Where the hell did you two go?!" Baekhyun's voice demanded. "You can't just up and leave after that devastating blow against Jongin!"

"So-sorry, Baek—​oh," a sultry escaped you as Yixing's teeth scraped against your collarbone.

"Oh my God." The dial tone followed Baekhyun's voice, but your mind was losing all ability to function anyway.

Your phone slipped from your hand, probably breaking at it hit the wooden floor, but all you could focus on was Yixing's heavy pants between his lapping kisses and his body pressed flat against yours. You grasped at his shoulders, holding him just as tightly as he held you, your noses brushing as he pressed a searing kiss against your lips. As your lips slotted and your tongues ran across each other, his hands found the zipper of your dress.The blue satin pooled to the floor around your feet, and you stepped out of it, breaking away from Yixing for just a split second.

Yixing kissed the spot just below the corner of your jaw, and by reflex, you gasped, your lips trembling. He had found your weak spot, and he continued to kiss, , and lave at that one spot, turning your legs to jelly. You clutched onto him for dear life, your fingers slipping into his glossy hair, your nearly bare body once again flat against his.

"Yi-Yi-Yixing," you stuttered, pressing yourself even tighter against him, only holding yourself by clutching onto his broad shoulders.

"Yes, kitten?" he hummed, his fingers teasingly playing with the edge of your . He pulled back to look at you, but you eagerly kissed him again, your mouths sufficiently coated with saliva. Yixing's kisses were like chocolate and honey, smooth and sweet. But at the same time, they were furious and bruising, your lips pressing together hard. His tongue found every corner of your mouth, slipping across your own and sliding over your lips.

Finally, Yixing shrugged off his already unbuttoned shirt, and rid you of your last articles of clothing. As he pushed you to the bed and landed over you, a shuddery slipped passed your swollen lips as he began trailing his lips down the middle of your torso. His kisses were brief and teasing, and his hands pried open your legs, delicate fingers brushing across your inner thighs. You arched your back into his soft sheets beneath you when his lips landed on your inner thigh, the sensitive skin burning at the touch. You were already throbbing with need between your legs, probably slick and wet by now.

Yixing slowly, slowly kissed his way down your inner thigh before doing the same on the other, but his hand made the first move, his fingers trailing through your folds teasingly. You whined at the contact, the shock of pleasure as his finger trailed over your so taunting. You weren't satisfied until his mouth met your folds, his tongue rolling into your . The gratifying pleasure was beyond anything you could comprehend, a mess of s and desperate cries spilling from your lips. He and and toyed, working you up, and you eagerly bucked your hips. However, Yixing then held them still against the bed, his tongue flicking over your as he slipped a finger into you. A jagged cry ripped from your throat, begging for more. And he obeyed, more of his lithe fingers working you open more, filling you up so satisfyingly, you weren't sure how much longer you would be able to hold out on your .

As his fingers curled with their rapid s, you lost all control. Your hips jerked hard, breaking away from his fighting grip, his tongue still working fast against your , his fingers still pushing into your tensing walls as a hot wave of pleasure overcame you. Your back arched sporadically, your fingers digging into the soft blankets around you.