Long lost Aunt Martha

Dedicated to: ritastark

"I. . .I don't trust that man".

"Why? He's a good man. He show no negativity against me, anyone for that matter". Nicole replied sitting next to her sister on the couch.

"I don't think you should marry him. Just wait a bit more and observe him. Not everyone who appeared innocent is. I. . .just wait please. Something about him isn't right. He's too good to be true". Martha shook her head while looking at her sister.

"I've known him for a while sis. Besides its too late, he already proposed and I accepted it".

Martha shook her head in disappointment.

"I hope you don't regret it".

***

She's tired of this. She eagerly feels like giving up. There's no hope, no one to save her.

"Don't cry, the pain will end soon". He laughed thrusting inside of her roughly. How heartless is he? What kind of pleasure does it gives him raping innocent Akeilia like that?

"Get off me! It hurts".  She screamed out with wide eyes in extreme pain after he constantly hits her cervix. She's trying to push him away and close her legs but he's between them preventing her from doing it. She's breathing heavily needing this to end. Crying so hard it hurts her throat.

* * *

She's laying on her bed crying again from the violent treatment of that wicked man. She don't get why he has to do this to her. He can get anyone he wants. Why does he have to molest her. She's tired of it. She feels lost, lonely and most of all no one will believe her. Even so, they won't be able to do anything about it. This wicked man prevented her from having any friends. No one can visit her, not even if they're girls.

He got her Mother head right where he wants it to be so there's no use of even saying anything to her.

She's heading downstairs praying that he's gone for work. She's afraid of staying in her room alone. As soon as she reached the stair she heard voices. She listen closely, but only the voice of her mother she recognized.