INAMORATOS part 2

Dedicated to: indrajaindu

I told Monique of all that happened the next day. She got upset and was about to confront Black, but I convince her not to. I only imagined the embarrassment I would've endured if I didn't find out what he'd planned. We are in college, we're not babies or kids. He didn't have to do that and I was really beginning to like him.

Today would make it two months since the incident and ever since, he'd been trying to talk to me, but I don't want to.

“That idiot”. Monique growled after she saw Black walked into the cafeteria with his dogs. I can only imagine the number of girls he did that to. He look at me apologetically. The way he'd been looking at me the day after the incident. I looked away. He's not sorry. Even if he is, he's only sorry that he didn't got what he wanted.

“Don't look at him. Just let us eat and study please. It's not like what he planned happened anyways”.

“Yeah I know. I still have the right to loathe him. After what almost happened to you, I've realised that school work is mostly important and should come first”. Of course Monique. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have worked so hard to be here.

“You broke up with him?” She nod.

“Yeah. If he isn't OK with it find by me. I'm tired of sneaking off to talk when I should be studying”.

“Somebody is smart”. “Yeah. Are you coming to the Phillips party tonight?” I spoke too soon.

“No I have to study”.

“I believe you need a break. Going to a party isn't wasting time. It's just having a little fun. You have to do that sometimes”.

“Having a little fun is my definition for wasting time Mon. OK maybe I just don't feel like having fun”. I shove the pizza in my mouth.

“Fine”.

“You can go don't let me hold you back”.

“Hm like that'll happen”. She rolled her eyes. I know she won't stay. She's not like me. I'm the definition of boring and no fun, while she's the go-all-out fun girl.

***

We're back at our dorm. Our lessons are finished. Correction, just finished and it's night. I can't find the time to party then have to wake up so early to go to class. I don't know how she does it.

She's dressed in a sexy Jean skirt. A tight long sleeve blouse with her breast plumped up in it and some cute hot heels. Her make up is always perfect and she let her hair loose. She's also wearing a bracelet and a necklace. She's just so beautiful. Sometimes I feel a bit jealous and would wanna go out too, but I have better things to do.

“Are you sure your not coming?” She asked once more and take her purse up after spritzing her favourite cologne on herself.

“Don't you see me studying? With my PJs on?” I pointed at my ass laying on my belly in front of my books. She slapped me on my ass.

“Monique!” I yelled rubbing it.

“I'll be back before midnight!”

“I heard that already!” I rolled my eyes. She closed the door with a giggle and left.

I got up to made sure she was gone.

“Oh yeah”. I do a slow motion run and bit my lip, then quickly head to the kitchen. I put popcorn in the microwave and put in a movie.

Study whole night my ass. After the popcorn was done I removed it from the microwave and pour it into a glass bowl. Get my chocolate milk and some chips then walked to the couch and put everything down. I take up the remote then pressed play. I take up my buttery bowl of popcorn and load my mouth with it. “Hmmm”. I shut my eyes feeling good.