Senpai

"I'M LAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!" Was all Ayano have in mind as she ran out of her home faster than a race car with toast in her mouth.

If only she didn't daydream of her future husband last night she wouldn't have slept late and wake up late!

"Now I'm starting to wish mom and dad are home" She thought bitterly.

As she shoves her toast down her mouth and run, she hits on something and fell to the concrete street of the neighborhood on her butt. She groaned as she grabbed her head. She doesn't feel emotions but that doesn't stop her from feeling physical pain. She muttered a "What hit me?" With her mouth still full from the toast that was unsuccessfully swallowed.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Came from a worried and panicked voice.

"So it was a someone" Ayano thought and looks up. And what she saw made her eyes wide and her mouth slightly hung open. The boy standing in front of her, is the same boy she daydream about last night! His shiny black hair and his eyes! Oh his eyes are black but warm and gentle! And his hand is right in front of her. He taught her something today, something she taught she's incapable of...feeling emotion...a longing, a craving...love.

It took Ayano a while to realize she almost drooling toast that is still in her mouth, due to that, she forcibly swallowed her toasted and stood up, straightening herself up.

"I'm so sorry! I was late and I ran and I didn't see you there!" He panicked.

"I-its okay! I understand" Ayano stuttered before thinking "I never stuttered before! He manage to make me stutter!?"

"Are you sure? Isn't there something I could do to make it up for you?" He asked.

"No need! I'm Ayano Aishi" Ayano said and extended her hand out. He smiled, it was the greatest thing that Ayano have ever seen. Her heart fluttered and stomach twisted in ways she didn't was possible and her mind clouded by him.

"Oh! I'm-" Right before he could finish and held her hand. A voice yelled from across:

"YOU DUMBASS WE'RE LATE!!!" An angry voice shrilled startling both Ayano and the boy. The boy pulled his hand back and turned his back on Ayano but brushing very lightly against Ayano's hand making her feel like a volt of electricity ran throughout her body making her shiver in delight.

Then a boy stomped towards them with an angry expression on his face.

Ayano assumed the voice they heard belonged to him...