Kazuhiko Sunobu

Ayano didn't know or why she got here but for some reason, she found herself in the Drama Club with the pompous snob Kazuhiko Sunobu.

"How did I get here again?" She asked herself and flashback played in her mind.

Flashback...

She remembered female classmates and schoolmates fussing and waiting over the gate, something about a guy who returned from abroad from a musical. Ayano usually ignores these kinds of senselessness but she found herself angry when one of the girls compared her Senpai to the guy they are waiting and fussing over, something about the guy being much handsome than her Senpai.

Oh and Osamu is late due to another injury, except this time its a broken arm from a fist fight and Anju greeted her with a Tupperware of brownies and fixed her hair for her before going back to his club. Ayano was sure her hair was fine.

She stood far behind the crowd, arms crossed, and face stoic. She swung her body slightly as she waits. Then the moment of truth has arrived. A boy with a flash of purple and the girls went crazy. Ayano was unable to see his face. Ayano just stood there, flinching at the screeching of the small crowd of school girls.

Much to her surprise, the girls made way and saw the boy walking up to her. She can see he have royal purple hair, a drill ponytail over his shoulder, wearing the usual uniform except he is also wearing a high collar, royal purple cape with green leaves and red rose embroidery with a rose holding his cape close at the collar, his eyes are purple and his features strong and handsome, he looks perfect for an actor or model.

He stopped right in front of her and both of them stared at each other.

"Move! Peasant! Can't you see I'm walking here?! Unless you want me to have you punished!" He said. Ayano's eyes narrowed at him.

"A simple 'excuse me' would suffice" Ayano scolded, emotionless but strong.

"You dare talk back to me!? The soon to be king of all actors!" Ayano felt her eyebrow twitched at his exclamation. Not wanting to deal with him anymore, she moved aside.

"See! Now that's a good peasant" He sneered.

"I'm not doing this because you told me so" Ayano said.

"Oh I think you are" He said before walking away with the crowd of girls following him.

Then hand was roughly grabbing her shoulder and forcing to turn. It was Osamu with a cast on his arm and eyes blazing with fury.

"Is it what I think it is?" Osamu demanded.

"What?" Ayano asked, not sure what he's referring to.

"There! Just now! He was being rude to you" Osamu exclaimed.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter"  Ayano shrugged but that didn't can Osamu at all.

"No it isn't! I'll beat him up" Osamu declared. Luckily the gym teacher didn't hear him.

"Easy there Osamu-kun, the last thing you need is a wheelchair and beside your arm is still healing" Ayano said.

"Bah! I can still beat him Yan-chan. A-and I'm not doing because I like you or something! Humph! Dummy!" Osamu flustered, Ayano simply rolled her eyes.

"Aya-chan are you okay?" Anju called out as he ran towards her before holding her shoulders and looked at her face with worry. The worry on his face looks more than just brotherly worry but Ayano didn't catch that.

"Nothing is wrong with me" Ayano said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Anju-kun, I'm fine! Now let go" Ayano said, putting effort to make her voice sound alive.