Akito Rito

The bell ringed and the students went out of their classrooms. Some went to their respective clubs and some went home while some stayed to finish left over activities and some just stayed to have a chat with their friends.

Ayano is "picked up" by her new "guy pals" (to her, they are annoying pests) and dragged her along the fountain with other students like the Rainbow Six and Rainbow Boys.

She just remained quiet as the 3 boys, Osamu, Anju, and Kazuhiko, chatted along.

Ayano recalls the many things she learned, apart from her usual lessons, she learned that Anju and Kazuhiko happens to be best friends since elementary and Osamu have a little sister (she didn't bother remembering her name, besides Osamu doesn't want to talk about her) and that Oboro Ruto, she sees him watching her from afar but this time he is visible to her eyes. She approached him and told him about last week, he remembers and promises again not to stalk her. And when she came back, Osamu scolded her and Kazuhiko scolded him and both began to bicker loudly and that's when Anju whacks both of them with a rolling pin for upsetting her. Oh, and she witnessed the many times Anju whacked them on the head.

Ayano decides to slip away and she did undetected, well, except for Oboro but didn't leave his spot. Ayano made her way around the back of the school.

Ayano sat down, hands on her face as her elbows propped on her legs that are cross Indian style. She sighs sadly.

"I barely see Senpai this week...So this is what upset feels like, huh?..." Ayano thought sadly.

How is she supposed to see(stalk) Senpai with those boys around? This can't possibly get worst...right?

Well...

It just did...

"Hey there!" A chirpy voice yelled and Ayano looks up to see a dark skinned, blonde boy with a very cheerful smile on his face.

"Hello...?" Ayano said as she stares back at the smiley boy before her.

"Hello! I'm Akito Rito!" He said. Ayano stated at him blankly, debating whether she should him her name or not. She doesn't even know him. But he doesn't look suspicious...

"Ayano Aishi" Ayano said.

"You know, I was making rounds around the track and forgive me for being rude but I notice you here all alone and I thought to myself why not come by and say hi!" Akitp said.

"Okay, hi..." Ayano said blankly. Akito faltered a bit at her flat and somewhat bored voice but then an idea hatched in his head and smiles.

"I know what to cheer you up!" Akito said.

"But I don't think I need that" Ayano said.

"Don't be silly! Of course you do! Come on! Let's go for a race!" Akito yells before bolting off the opposite direction.

"You see racing can cheer people up! I swear! I did this before with others and MAN! They are-!" Akito says as he runs and when he turns his head around to see Ayano, he saw...none. He frowns and stops as he looks around to find Ayano only to see her still standing at the exact same spot he found her. He jumped and ran after her when he saw her leaving.

"Woah! Woah! Wait!" Akito says as he blocks Ayano's way with arms spread with open and a frantic look on his face.

"Please move, I have to go somewhere" Ayano said politely. How can a voice so dead and emotionless sound so polite?

"Please don't go! I mean! You can't just leave if your still feeling upset!" Akito frantically said.

"But-" Ayano is cut off.