Masayoshi Kina

Apart from the eventful week that Ayano have to suffer. For some reason, she woke up and doesn't feel...well...herself as usual. She got herself out of bed and got dressed but as she does so, she can't stop sneezing, coughing, and shivering. She set that aside thinking it's all right, its nothing, maybe she just inhaled some dust. She mentally noted to clean her house. She then heard loud, repetitive knocking on her door.

She went out to answer it and was greeted by a somewhat annoyed Osamu and scolded her for taking too long. She ignored him as usual. Then Anju saw them walk by and walked along with them. Anju tells Osamu to calm down and that they aren't late. Then Kazuhiko joined them and now he and Osamu are now bickering. Then Anju saw Oboro and called him in to join the group. Oboro hesitates before joining them and then last but not least, Akito is jogging his way to school and joined them. Everything's great (note the sarcasm).

That is until she begins to feel much worse when she arrived at school.

She and the boys made their way to their classrooms. She first thought she gained her headache thanks to those annoyances but debunked it when the headache and bodily shivers and aches won't stop. This didn't go unnoticed by the teacher.

"Ms. Aishi are you alright?" The teacher asked, her lecture paused and the students turned their heads to look at her.

"Yes ma'am" Ayano said, not wanting to anger the teacher.

The teacher didn't looked convinced and went up to Ayano, Ayano didn't do a thing because she doesn't know what to do as she let's the teacher place her hand on her forehead.

"You're burning up! Why didn't tell me you have a fever?" The teacher gasped and looked at Ayano with concern in her eyes.

"I didn't know it was" Ayano said honestly.

"Please go to the nurse's office for medication, if you still don't feel well you may go home, okay?" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am" Ayano said as she picked up her things and placed them in the bag before making her way out of the classroom.

Once she left the classroom, the teacher resumed her lecture as Ayano makes her way to the nurse's office. Once she found the door, she knocked on it. She expected the door to open and be answered by the nurse NOT hear a shriek and things knocked out (at least there's no broken glass) and answered by a pink haired man barely standing as he grips the door pane wearing pink shirt in a deep V, a large white lab coat, white pants with a stethoscope lodge in his ears. Oh! And there were bandages over his eyes along some wet spots over his shirt.

"Hey where did the lights go?! Oh no! Am I blind?! Kyah!" He shrieked as he looked around, bandages still in his eyes. Ayano sweatdropped and tilted her head sideways as she takes in what the man just said.

"This isn't our nurse..." Ayano thought before hesitantly raising her hand and gently grasp the bandages over the eyes of the panicking man. Once the bandages were pulled away. The man's face beamed with joy.

"I can see! Hooray! I'm not blind!" The man cheered as he pumps his fist in the air.

"Uh..." Ayano trailed off as she began to debate herself whether or not should she ditched this guy and go home or get help now...She chose the first choice. As she tries to back away she jumped at the man's squeal.

"Ooh!" He squealed loudly "You are so cute!!!"

"What?" Ayano said and raising an eyebrow of confusion.

"Oh come here you little cutie!" The man unexpectedly wrapped his arms around Ayano and lifted her up in a tight hug which made her choke from lack of air. He continuous to cuddle her like a child and their beloved teddy bear. Ayano couldn't move at how strong this man is.