Miusagi Rana

Finally! Ayano's fever is gone. At first she thinks its hopeless knowing the doctor is a complete and total ditz but now she is feeling better than ever. Not to mention some changes in her life like a new change of menu of her daily food, Anju insists on making her food and Akito's daily training have become less intense but assures her that it will get intense if her immune system gets stronger. She have no choice even though she knows all too well she needs extensive training to get Senpai.

Wait a minute...

OH MY GOSH I FORGOT ABOUT SENPAI!!!!!

Look you know what, calm down Ayano, today is a new day, maybe you get to see Senpai today!

Okay so, Osamu and Kazuhiko fighting, nothing new there. Oboro doing well, the things he do, I don't know what it is but he's doing it. And Masayoshi, well, the pink leech-I mean pink lychee have been visiting the group constantly at lunch and sneaks out when he had the chance to check on her. Osamu still doesn't trust him. But the final day of working here at Akademi, much to Masayoshi's dismay, has come and he has to leave...

By forcing him out by other teachers as he clings to the door pane (I didn't know why the school bothered hiring him in the first place or the school is just really desperate).

A crowd gathered at the scene he is making and starts yelling out pleas of wanting to stay and many more nonsense. But one of the things he's saying involves Ayano and before he could finish, he is finally dragged out of the school with nail marks on the floor. After that, the crowd looks at Ayano and she just said "I don't know that guy". Yeah it's a lie but who cares.

The crowd doesn't believe her until Osamu starts yelling " What you lookin' at?!" Which scared the heck of the students and walked away. But he got detention by the guidance counselor for loudly yelling at the hallway.

Ensue Osamu getting dragged away to the guidance, he got an extra hour of detention when he yelled again because Kazuhiko laughed at him. Anju gave up on them and he give Ayano her lunch inside a plastic container and by the looks of it, it looks incredible. Kazuhiko laughed "Ohohoho!" And it was annoying. At least Osamu isn't there to punch him in his beautiful face. Oboro just stood there holding his Occult Book and slightly sways back and forth and humming. But in way he is silently singing a chant that chases away bad spirits. Akito starts telling Ayano about her new exercise for the day, he's constantly changing it once in while so her immune system won't be easily attacked. But with that said, Ayano waved them a goodbye before parting and made their ways to their classrooms. On the way, she saw Senpai and she suddenly felt a rush of emotions coursing through her which made her stop and look down at her cupped hands as her face flushed red. Luckily Senpai's focus was on his book and when he is a few meters away from her, Ayano's rush is gone. Gosh! It felt great!

Then she realized she is all alone in the hallway and immediately went to her classroom.

At the classroom...

Ayano sat down on her seat and set her pencil, notebook, and book on her desk before setting her bag aside. She clasp her hands together and set it on the top of her desk and waited patiently like a well behaved student that she have been her entire life.

She glanced around curiously as she noticed the teacher is late, well, to her that is. The teacher is usually around before class even starts. She saw her female classmates squealing and gossiping as they blushed. And strangely the boys are displaying manliness? Don't ask she does t the answer herself. Then suddenly, the door slide open and teacher walked in.

Except its not their teacher. It is a man with rich brown hair wearing a red shirt with a few buttons undone revealing a bit toned of his chest and dark brown blazer with matching dark brown pants. Everyone immediately sat down to their respective chairs and behaved.