Anju Odayaka

A black haired girl whose hair is in a ponytail is sitting alone on a bench far from the fountain in which where the social butterflies are hanging around in a circle gossiping whatever comes up. As they chattered senselessly, she just sit there alone and sinking herself in her thoughts.

Ayano didn't how it happened, it just did. She now found herself being "friends" with Osamu, the jerk who kept yelling Senpai over a week ago. She endured his scolding and dragging her anywhere he wants to go just because she wants information from him about Senpai. If you want to know why she isn't asking Info-chan for info about Senpai its because Info-chan said this is her future husband and that she should find out herself. She also said it was precautionary measure in case Ayano gets jealous. Also because Info-chan wants to torture Ayano in the most indirect way as possible.

Today, he is absent for getting punched on the face *cough*hestartedit*cough* only because a guy complimented her to being pretty...in fact, last week was very eventful, apart from doing the things he wants, he always gets into fights at guys whoever nears her, and he kept saying he never likes her ulbut he continues to cling to her...Their relationship begins to feel weird. Sigh. Oh well.

She was so deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice about the squealing of girls and the sound of footsteps approaching her way.

"Hello"

Ayano snapped out of her thoughts and turns her head to see a kind face with an even kinder green eyes looking down her. He wears the usual school uniform but he wears a pastel green stripped handkerchief tied over his milk chocolate brown hair and pastel green stripped apron tied around his waist with the top of the apron which covers his chest is undone and hung limply over his waist. His arms are behind him but he is clearly holding a basket and in it are...cookies?

"Uh..."

"Hi! I'm Anju Odayaka! I hope you don't mind me sitting here, would you?" He, Anju asked hopefully. She wanted to say no but Ayano has an image to keep up, so she slightly nodded and slid across the bench to give space for Anju to sit on.

"Thank you" Anju beamed as hsets the basket at the corner on the bench and sat down, he smiles happily and have his hands on his knees. Ayano didn't mind him too much but she wished it was Senpai and not this guy. She is slightly turned away from him but she can see from her peripheral vision he is looking at her.

After a few moments of awkward silence he finally open his mouth and said:

"Are you okay? I see you here all alone and you seem to stay out of everything and I thought...You're sad so...I thought you would like some company" He chirped earning a "Huh?" From Ayano as she turns her face with confusion plastered on his face.

"I hope you're not creep out or something, I just want to help" He said.

"..." Ayano remained silent. Due to that, Anju faltered a bit before grabbing his basket that was sitting beside him.

"I made cookies!" He grinned as he held up the basket he was holding earlier and its filled with a fresh batch of cookies. Ayano, not caring she would upset him but due to her to keep up as a normal school girl, she forces an almost real smile and took a chocolate chip cookie from his basket and bit on it. She'll admit it, it taste incredible, she wish she have this ability to cook for her Senpai. She let's out a dreamy look.

"Is it good?" Anju asked hopefully.

"Hm? Oh! Yes! Its more than good! It's incredible" Ayano said, what she said is true but the emotion of her voice is forced. Anju blushed and grinned.

"Aw shucks! Its nothing!" Anju said as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. This didn't got unnoticed to Ayano and she felt like that the same look she have when she have met Senpai.