When I See you Again

(Warning! You might want to grab some tissues because this is going to be sad. It's also going to be pretty short.)

"Ash, hold on, you'll be okay.," Dawn whispered to Ash as she held him in her arms.

"D-Dawn," Ash choked,"I-I don't think I can."

Tears were running down Dawn's face as she watched Ash struggle to keep hold of the life that was still inside of him.

"The ambulance will be here any minute," Dawn whimpered,"please, don't leave me."

Ash brought a shaky hand up to cup Dawn's cheek.

"D-Dawn, I love you so much. T-thank you f-for e-everything. Thank you for show me what l-love is. Thank you for being my best friend. Most of all, t-thank you for for l-loving me when n-no one else would."

Ash mustered all the strength he had and brought his head up to give Dawn a kiss.

"I-I love you s-so much, D-Dawn.," Ash whispered as he went limp in her arms.

Ash's P.O.V

"I-I love you s-so much, D-Dawn.," I whispered as I went limp in Dawn's arms.

I felt myself drift away from my body. I was floating, staring down at Dawn and my lifeless body. I watched Dawn as she clung on to me tears running down her face. Just then, the deafening sound of the ambulance's siren rang through the silence. I watched as they took my lifeless body and put it on the stretcher, driving away leaving Dawn standing there alone in the cold, brisk night. The light began to enclose around me, pulling me towards Heaven.

"This isn't goodbye Dawn. It's more like a see you later, and I'll be waiting for the day when I see you again."