Into the Palace

*Unedited*

Letting out a deep breath I took a step into the palace

Letting out a deep breath I took a step into the palace. The Great Room, the room I am standing in, was fillied with crystals dauning from above. The light from the windows beamed off the crystals beatifully.

I wasn't paying much attention to anything other then the crystals, so when I looked up I was left alone. I didn't care that much though, soi decided to just take a seat on the ground and admire the crystals more.

"Beatiful aren't they?" a husky voice from behind me said.

I took a second to reply, "They sure are." I said breathlessly.

I turned around to be met with a pair was piercing forest green eyes. The man's hair was in a dishieveled manner, hes raven black hair made me want to run my fingers through it. "And you are?" he said with a small smirk.

"Nalia." I said with a small smile.

"Well I'm Prince Lucas Schreave." my smile started to dial down as I took in the Prince. "And what a name for a beatiful lady."

I scoffed, "I don't care."

I got up off the floor and quickly made my way through the first door I saw. A bundle of maids were walking by when they stopped and saw me.

"Oh my, Lady Nalia your suppose to be in the Women's Room by now! Come, come, follow me dearie." one of the maids said in a rush. Not in the mood for conversation I just nodded my head and followed her.

***

This palace is so fucken big.

It took thirty minutes to just get to the room. And when I got there people bathed me. I said I would clean myself, but no I needed to have the proper treatment.

Their washing me while I'm naked, yeah no.

"HELP! RAPE! BLOW YOUR FUCKEN RAPE WHISTLES!" I screamed. (Rape is nothing to joke about, so do not take offense to when I say this. But I already know the haters are coming.)

"Miss please clam down," one of the women washing me said.

"Not until you get your dirty hands off of me." I say in a ticked off manner. I'm not rude, I just don't need people touching my naked body.

"Ok fine, just go out this robe on and then go to station five." I hurried a little thank you and then got out the tub. The robe was a mint green and was as soft as a baby's butt. I like big butts and I can not lie. I giggled at my own little thought.

A big number five was over the top of a mirror so I sat there. I waited for someone to come and soon enough a man in his late thirties came.

"OH MY GOD! IS THIS GIRL NATURAL PEOPLE CAUSE I SWEAR IF SHE AIN'T!?!" the man ranted. "Sorry darling I just want to know, is you natural or nah."

I was cringing so much right now, "Yes........"

"Good, because we aren't going to change anything about you. Just highlight those features!" he stated. He threw a blanket over the mirror so I couldn't see myself.

After about two hours in that shitty chair I was finally done. Looking into the mirror I saw a complete different girl. Gone were the bags of a sleepless girl, gone was the greasy and oily hair, gone was the sorrow in my eyes.

My eyes were the star of the show, with a smokey eye buffed to perfection. To the nude matte lips, and bronzer to give my milky skin some glow. My eyebrows were finally on fleek, as was my eyeliner.

But my favorite thing of all was my hair. Two pieces of curled hair dawned at the sides framing my face. Matching French braids led to a glamorous bun with a silver flower weaved around it on the side.

"Wow," that was the only world that could escape my mouth.

"I know darling, but you haven't even seen the dress we've made you." a grin was formed on his lips.

I watched as he walked back into a room. When he came back he held a black bag with my name on it.

"Custom made just for you." I don't know if I'm suppose to be surprised, but this is the palace.

Slowly he pulled down the zipper, beyond the black coat was a marvelous pale pink dress. It was lace on the top with a open back. From the waist down it flowed out to my ankles. In one word the dress was beautiful.

"Now you go put this on and make the Prince swoon over you." Yeah, no.