Breakfeast Fit for a Queen

I heard muffled yelling from my beautiful sleep on the heavenly bed that I got in after I was sent away from the Women's Room.

"We need to wake her up!" once voiced yelled.

"But we didn't meet her yesterday, so just wait!" another said.

"I'll just do it!" a third voice said.

My shoulders began to be shaken as I jumped up standing on the bed. I started to ninja chop my surroundings with my hair hanging in front of my face. I screamed a war cry and jumped off the bed with a ninja kick.

"Who dares waken me from my slumber!!?!!" I hollered.

I looked up through squinted eyes to see three more pairs staring at me. One of the girls had fiery red hair and blue eyes. The next one had mocha skin and big brown natural curls. And lastly the girl with violet eyes and brown hair.

"Look whose up," the red head mumbled earning a hit from the curly haired one. "Ow!"

"I'm sorry about her she, has issues," the same girl who hit her said with a innocent grin.

"Well they'll never introduce theirselves so I will," the violet eyed one said. "My name me is Laia."

"Courtney," the red head said.

"I wanted the name Courtney, it's the most bitchy name ever!" the big curls said. "Instead I got Ausavana El Tubre."

"I'll just call you Vana," I said not wanting to say the long name.

A face of remembrance dawned upon Laia's face. "We have to get you ready for breakfast with the royal family!"

Before I could reply to that I was whisked, by that I mean pinned down, into a chair, in front of a mirror.

They started patting a bunch of shit on my face, "Settle down my children."

And they finally listened and went light on the makeup. They went to go get a dress when I interrupted them.

"I'm wearing this," I said pointing to the maroon blouse with blue jeans. I paired it with a lace black sweater and black cowboy hat. My hair was laying down my back smoothly to my waist.

"B-" they started.

"But nothing," before they could say another word I quickly slipped out the door.

I didn't even know where to go so I basically was running around the castle at 4:00am. I had time, I still don't understand why they were rushing me.

I ended up in the forest.

In the middle of the damn forest.

I'm fucking lost now.

"HELP!!" I kept screaming. "This shit don't work." I said as I put a SOS sign, it did blend in with the ground but......

Dun, dun, dunnnnnnnn.

It sounded like a horse was moving through the brush of the forest. I grabbed the nearest stick that was big enough and got ready to knock out a mother fucker.

"I am not afraid to bust up your head," I said moving my head around. "FIGHT ME BITCH!"

Soon a midnight black horse came zooming towards me, a rider staring right at me. I let out a war cry, "Chargeeeeee!" The person ended up in the ground with a twisted ankle. I'm about to give him a broken leg when.....

"Wait!" the guy yelled. "It's me the prince, I heard yelling so I came here."

"I don't care," I replied jumping on their horse.

"Your just going to leave me here?"

"Since you've mentioned it....."

"Never mind I'll get up myself," he said hopping on one leg. He finally was able to bring his fat ass up into the horse.

"Hold on tight, shit is about to go down."

"You sure do have a fou-" I took off fast not knowing where to go, sense of direction? Princy started to scream as if he was in labor, and the baby was crawling out, literally. (A/N I hope you now have that ugly image in your mind ;))

***

I was now drooling as piles of food sat in front of me.

"URGH, the people they let in the Selection," I looked over to where the voice came. A girl with a deep maroon dress with a deep V cut.

"And the trash they keep to!" I said with the flash of a grin. This brought many snickers from around the table.

"Don't you know who I am!?!" she scorned with her wine red hair almost in flames.

"Am I suppose to know?" Of course I knew who she was, the famous Katrina Golden.

Katrina's scorns just got worse, "The name is Katrina Golden, but of course you wouldn't know. People of your caste can't afford to see me."

"Oh so your saying threes can't afford to see you? Because I remember once your selected you become a automatic three!"

The