Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Y/N wake up its time to get ready for school." My dad said.

I groaned getting out of bed. I fucking hate school. I hate the people and the teachers and I don't really talk much, only to my two friends Normani and Lauren.

I got up and took a shower before getting dressed. I felt super lazy so I decided on something comfy. It's the 2nd week of school and I get bullied by the worst person anyway so what's the point?

After that I brushed through my wet curly hair before putting a beanie on. I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on and perfume and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Good morning mom. Good morning papi." I said kissing both of their cheeks.

"Good morning princess." My dad said as my mom gave me a plate of pancakes and a bacon.

Ugh! I'm not hungry..

"Y/N don't you think about trying to skip breakfast because you didn't eat dinner last night you must be hungry." My mom said sternly.

I rolled my eyes before slowly eating breakfast. I hate food. All the things she says to me makes me feel worse everyday and I can't eat anything I'm gonna get way too big. I was brought out of my thoughts when I dropped my metal fork against my plate. My parents had left already so I just put my food down the garbage disposal and went to do something that I wish I could prevent myself from doing.

After I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth again I grabbed my car keys and got in my car and left for school.

(...)

Once I got here I got out of my Jeep and locked the doors. I looked up and I saw a ton of people looking at me like I was the ugliest human on earth.

I put my hood on and I walked into school hearing people whispering random things about me. I rushed to my locker, opening it up and putting my things in there. I was startled when someone poked me in my side but I let out a breath when I saw it was only Lauren.

"Fuck you scared me." I said.

"Aww it's ok it's just me." She says.

Lauren is one of my true friends that I actually have at this school or anywhere.

"Did you do the homework over the weekend?" She asked.

"Yes and here take a picture of it now so that you can copy it later." I said handing it to her.

After I put my homework back in my bag I told Lauren I would see her in class and she left to go find out friend Normani.

*trigger warning*

I got shoved harshly against the lockers hitting my head. I groaned in pain holding my head. As I turned around I got a heavy blow to the stomach. I knew it had to be her..

"Dinah stop being such an asshole."

I looked up and Dinah smirked at me.

"What are you gonna do about it fat ass?" She replied.

I didn't say anything. Dinah punched me in the jaw.

"That's what I thought. You don't have anyone here for you and I hope you know that if you were gone nobody would miss you."

I started to believe her words as Dinah and her two friends Camila and Ally started kicking and beating the shit out of me. When the bell rang I just laid there for a few minutes before getting up.

I walked to the bathroom to see the mess she made. I looked in the mirror and not did I only see all of the bruises that were left but I saw someone who was hurting, someone who had nothing else to lose. I was just worthless.

I walked out of the bathroom and said 'fuck it' to going to class so I went outside where it began to rain. I sat out in the quad with my legs criss-cross applesauce feeling the rain pour down on the top of my head. I honestly didn't even care. It soothed the bruises I had. The smell of it made me feel calm.

"Thank you for a waterproof phone case dad." I said as I scrolled through Instagram.

I felt like such a loner but it didn't even matter. I just wondered why I was still here letting the bully I have known for years hurt me like this. Why couldn't things be different?

A/N: I hope you guys liked this so far love you guys ❤️❤️❤️