Chapter 2

Y/N POV.

I fucking hate this school. I hate the teachers, I hate the students and I really hate her..

Why does she always do this I can't stand coming here only just to be bullied. Why do I even try anymore?

*Trigger Warning*

After sitting out in the rain I just decided to skip school and get in my car and go home. My parents weren't home so I just took a shower to get warm after a while I just sat there and cried. I couldn't take the pain I was always receiving I hated it so much. I grabbed my shiny little friend from under my shampoo bottle and just began something that I promised myself wouldn't ever happen again. It was too late to go back  as I saw the crimson color trail down my arm and mixing with the hot water going down the drain.

After a few large cuts on each arm and I felt better.

Sure you do..

Here they go again.. I knew there would be consequences.

You're ugly

You're fat

Your not worth any type of love you think you deserve.

I just tried my best to ignore the words in my head and I cleaned my wounds wrapping bandages around them before putting on a bra, a new hoodie, and some boxers. I hopped into med and turned my TV on and started watching Steven Universe. Eventually I fell asleep feeling a single tear stream down my face. Why can't she just love me?