Chapter 4

Y/N POV.

It's been 2 weeks since Dinah beat me up and she hasn't bothered me since. I catch her looking at me with sad eyes throughout the day and I can't help but feel bad. We were best friends I just want to know what changed.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N!" My teacher Mr.Cooper says.

I snap out of my thoughts and everyone laughs at me.

"Yes?" I reply shyly.

"Good not that you are out of your daydreaming state tell me what the square root of 49 is?"

"7." I say without looking at my calculator.

"Thank you." He says.

After I was done answering dumb ass questions I went back to thinking about Dinah and writing her name in my notebook. Am I in love with her?

[•••]

As the day went on I found myself in my P.E. class I was in the Locker room changing when I felt eyes on me. I pulled my shorts up. I took my bra off and put on a sports bra as I heard somebody groan. After I put on my shirt I sat down on the bench and put my Nike's on and started to tie them. When I was putting my clothes in my locker I felt someone behind me. I closed my gym locker and turned around.

"Yes?" I said as I looked at Dinah.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Sure I guess." I replied as I sat down on the bench again.

She leaned against the lockers and looked me in the eyes.

"I have been so mean to you lately. We used to be best friends and I miss the old us. We used to tell each other everything. I am so sorry for the way I have treated you. It wasn't and isn't fair to you. I'm just so sorry ."she said sniffling.

I look down at my lap playing with my fingers but then looked up at her again. She was crying real tears.

"Why the sudden change now?" I asked.

She wiped her tears but more fell as she said, "In kindergarten I met the cutest girl. She was the new kid and she didn't know anybody. She just moved from Australia all the way here and she had the most adorable accent and a butterfly clip in her curly hair and as soon as she walked into the classroom I had immediately fallen in love. We became best friends. By the time we got to high school her accent was gone but I had fallen head over heels in love with her but she fell for someone else and I had to hide it all inside because I saw that she was happy. I was heartbroken but knowing that she was happy made me happy."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I don't know. I was scared you would reject me I guess." She replied.

I heard the P.E. teacher blow her whistle indicating that it was time for class. I looked up at Dinah and she kissed my forehead before walking out into the gym. Damn I don't know how to feel.

So many feelings are overflowing my mind. I got up and walked out of the locker room and today's game was gonna be dodge ball. Dorito boy Mahone was one team captain and Dinah was the other. The teams were picked and I was on Dinah's.

Mrs.Robert the teacher blew the whistle and the game began. Dodge balls were being thrown all over the place. Dinah was shifter every and each way to stay in the game and I couldn't help but stand there and look at her ass bouncing in her basketball shorts. What you can't blame me. She may have a dick but her butt is what I love to see...

I was too busy watching her that I didn't see the dodge ball coming for my face. When I was hit I was hit hard. I felt all of the blood gushing to my face as I stood there. Dinah looked at me and walked over and checked on me.

"Are you ok?" She asked as she wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to the bleachers.

I nodded as Mrs.Robertson just said, "Walk it off go get some water and chill you're out."

I rolled my eyes as I sat down and Dinah kissed my cheek and said, "Don't worry I'll make sure we win."

I smiled at her and she smiled back before going back to the game.

By then end there were plenary of kids sitting on the bleachers and the only 2 people left were Dinah and Mahone. Everyone was screaming Dinah's name trying to cheer her on and hope she won.

Austin threw a ball at Dinah and she dodged it before throwing one right at him, hitting him in the face. Everyone cheered as Dinah ran over and gave me a fist bump.

"I told you." She says giving me a wink.

The teacher blew the whistle and we all went back into the locker room and changed.

After class was the end of the day so I grabbed my bag in my locker and got in my car and made my way home. When I got there my parents were sitting in the kitchen waiting for me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's about you sister." My dad said.

My sister Lexa. She's in the Army and I haven't seen her in 18 months. I have missed her more than anything because she's my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I haven't been in contact with her for a year and I'm scared that's something happened to her.

"What's going on? What happened to her?"

I heard someone coming down the stairs behind me and when I turned around I saw my sister with wet hair wearing her Army t-shirt and skinny jeans. She looked at me and smiled and I dropped my backpack running to her and jumping in her arms. I wrapped my arms and legs around her as I cried.

"I missed you so much." I whimpered out.

"I missed you too baby girl." She replied kissing my head.

I've missed her so much and I'm glad she's home. We pulled away and we did our secret handshake. I was confused at first.

"Wait when do you have to go back." I said sadly.

"Never I'm here for good." She smiled.

I hugged her again and cried some more.

"I'm glad you're home."

"Me too kiddo, me too."

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!! 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎈🎈🤙🤙😂😂I hope you guys liked this chapter more to come soon 😏😏 lol I hope you're ready.. love you guys ❤️❤️❤️