Chapter 3

Dinah POV.

Yeah yeah I know what you're gonna say. And I honestly don't know why I do what I do. I'm a hoe with a dick and I like to fuck any chick that comes my way. I just like it when they call me daddy.. so who gives a fuck? I sure as hell don't and I'll bully any motherfucker that stands in my way.

Y/N.. I don't know. We used to be best friends but how do you tell your old best friend that you're in love with her?

We have been friends since kindergarten and since it was her first day at a new school I wanted to make her feel welcomed. We started talking for a while and we were instant best friends and absolutely nothing could tear us apart. Sleepovers for days. We had secret clubs we made up we were inseparable.

Back in freshman year we had everything planned out we were gonna rule the school by the time we became seniors and we were gonna have an awesome reputation but things took a turn when Y/N met Lauren. She seemed to never have time for me anymore. It was all about Lauren this and Lauren that and eventually there was no time for Dinah. And then that's where it started. They began to date.

All of the things Lauren got to do with Y/N were the things I wanted to do. Like kiss her whenever I wanted to and cuddle her and anything else you get to do in a relationship. It's like our friendship was fading away so I just didn't talk to her anymore. I have my 2 best friends Ally and Camila and Y/N had Lauren and Normani.

Things were great until the night in sophomore year when Y/N called me crying telling me Lauren cheated on her and that she needed me there but I blew her off like she did with me and we haven't been friends since but times like this is when I wish I had my future wife in my arms but I took the worse route and started to bully her. I mean who would blame me. I just had my heart broken..

I wish I could change things but we both dug ourselves into a hole that it could only take us to be together to get out of. I just want to be with her. Is that too much to ask?

A/N: I hope you guys liked this. Some of you guys have been asking for an update but this is winter break and I have a ton of homework to finish so I probably won't get that many done in these 2 weeks.