Chapter 2

Adrien's POV

I checked to see if I had all my bags and suitcases. I had three suitcases filled with close and shoes. I also had two carry-ons full of hair products and brushes.... what! Hair doesn't come this perfect!! Don't judge!!!!..... Anyway, I also had one carry on full of other essentials like tooth brushes and such. And finally, I had 1 small carry on full of stuff I would need to entertain me on the bus, plane, and at the hotel.

So in all, I had three suitcases and four carry-ons.

"Kid, that's a lot of stuff. You know you are only going for ten days right. And you were the same close EVERY DAY!!!" Plagg said getting comfy in my entertainment carry-on, which was half way full of Camembert cheese.

"It least I wear cloths and don't have a diet of only Camembert cheese." I shot back at him.

"I tried to help kid. Now I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when we get to America." He said, pointing to the zipper, signaling me to close it.

As I zippered up the bag, I could hear Natalie starting up the limo.

'Time to go!' I thought to my self.

The class was suppose to meat up at the main front entrance of the airport at 8:00 in the morning . The plane ride takes about eight hours and twenty minuets to land in Miami. Then we will take a bus ride to Orlando, which will take around an hour. So we should be a the hotel at around 5:30.

I rush out the door, trying to juggle all of my suitcases so none of them falls and opens up on the sidewalk.

I successfully reach the limos trunk and put everything in.

We were on our way to pick up Nino from his house.

The limo turned the corner to Nino's house. He was waiting outside his front door with two suitcases and a carry-on.

When he saw the limo, Nino started to walk towards us.

He put his stuff in the trunk, opened the door, and sat next to me.

Even though he looked tired, you could tell he was exited.

"Hey dude," Nino said first pumping me. "You exited?"

"Duh, how about you?" I asked.

"Oh yea!" He replied.

After a while of driving, Nino said, "Oh, I forgot I said I would pick up Alya, Marinette, Rose, and Julika. Could you ask Natalie to do it, please?"

"Sure."

I told Natalie the addresses and sat back down.

Marinette's POV (getting ready)

I was going over my bags to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything.

I had two suitcases full of close, shoes and other unmentionables. I also had three carry-ons. One carry-on was full of essentials, like combs, soap, etc.. The other carry-on had sewing stuff in case any of my close rips or tears. And in the final bag, was a surprise for my friends. I was planning to empty it at the hotel, after I have given them away, and fill it with souvenirs and pictures of the trip.

I was so exited about the trip!!!

Nino was suppose to drive me, Alya, Adrien, Rose and Julika to the airport at 8:00. The plane was scheduled to leave at 8:30.

I was thinking about Disney, but then I got a text from Nino saying,

Hey Marinette! So turns out I cant drive u, but Adrien volunteered to drive us. So when u see a limo, that's your ride. -Nino