Chapter 12

A/N

Even thought this didn't happen in my book, I still think it's so cute!! Can anyone argue? I didn't think so.(May want to brighten your screen on your phone, some of it is hard to see if your phones not bright). Enjoy the chapter!!

And thank you for the nice comments!! Those inspire me to continue writing!

Marinette's POV

I was super excited to show everyone the surprise I made! After getting dressed and putting my hair in pigtails in the bedroom with Alya in the bathroom and Julika and Rose in the living room, I got my cary-on with the surprise in it and made sure everything was in there.

I heard the bathroom door click open and then I quickly closed the cary-on so Alya couldn't get a peek.

"Are you ready for the boys to come over?" Alya asked eyeing the bag.

"Yep, I can't wait for you all to see it!" I say pulling the bag over my shoulder. "Are you ready yet?" I called to Julika and Rose.

"Yep." Rose called back.

Alya and I then walked into the living room to wait for the boys to come.

Adriens POV

It has been 15 minuets since we went to our room to get ready to meet the girls. Why was it taking so long to get ready? I don't know.

Instead of putting on my hoodie again, I decided to go with a plain, black, short sleeved shirt and dark jeans.

Nino's POV

I have been ready for 10 minuets now! Adrian has locked himself in the bathroom and won't come out, probably trying to make himself look good for a certain blunette. "Dude hurry up! You now what Alya's gonna do if were late again." I yell at Adrian thought the closed door.

He finally opened the bathroom door, and i got a sniff of an expensive smelling cologne.

I chose to ignore it since we were already late.

"Ok, let's go." Adrian said.

Marinette's POV

When I heard a knock on our room door, I started to panic. What if they don't like what I made them? What if Adrian thinks it's lame?! Would he laugh at me?!?! These thought were buzzing im my head, making me even more nervous than I was already was.

Rose got up from the couch to get the door. I took a deep breath as Rose turned the doorknob.

Nino and Adrien came in and walked into the living room where the rest of us were and Rose went back to her seat next to Julika.

All of a sudden, all of nervousness went away. I looked around the room, and I saw all of my friends, and I realized I shouldn't be nervous around them.

"Ok guys are you ready?" I asked looking at them.

"You know it girl!" Alya said.

I opened the bag and gathered all of the brackets and took them put of the bag.

First I handed a purple bracelet to Julika and a light pink bracelet to Rose.