2# Tsuna

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
"Tsuna..."

Tsuna whipped around, facing the infant. "...What?"

Reborn tilted his fedora down to shade his eyes, "What happened to you..?"

Tsuna paused her cleaning, she arched an eye brow at the hitman. "I should be the one asking that, Reborn." Reborn clutched his tiny fists, he was getting frustrated at the answers he was getting from the brunette.

Tsuna continued to wipe the floor, "...So what happened to you?" Reborn glared at her back.

"I asked you first." Reborn heard Tsuna sigh softly.

"Experiment #027 happened to me Reborn." Tsuna turned to face the raven. "I can't the same for you"

Reborn took a deep breathe to try and calm his now flaming anger. "Why aren't you dead?"

Tsuna laughed bitterly, "Oh~ now you want me dead? What a surprise!" Tsuna did a cutting sign across her neck with her thin finger.

Reborn gritted his teeth. "Just answer the question." Tsuna poked her tongue out at him.

Tsuna stood up, taking the bucket and rag with her. "Oh~ I got to go now~"

Reborn watched as his friend left once again, without a goodbye.
_____________________________________

Tsuna growled lowly as she walked down the long hallways.

"Great. Fan-fucking-Great." Tsuna muttered angrily underneath her breathe. "This wasn't part of the fucking plan.."

Tsuna made it to her room and shut her door softly, setting down the tin bucket she was holding along with the dirty old rag.

Tsuna paced around, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." She paused, "He wasn't supposed to be fucking involved with this..not again.."
____________________________________

The next day Reborn cornered Tsuna again when she was dusting the kitchen, when Reborn wanted answers, he got them.

No matter what.

Tsuna paused her dusting, "What do you want now Reborn..?"

Reborn glared up at her, mad at the tone she was talking to him with. "I want answers."

Tsuna sighed, dragging a hand through her hair. "You know Reborn," Tsuna narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm starting to think that you got arrogant in the time I was gone."

Reborn raised an unimpressed eye brow. "I've got the skills to back it up, unlike some stupid people." Tsuna shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't always underestimate people Reborn." Tsuna went back to dusting, moving on to the coffee table. "And I wasn't always going to be the little girl that hid behind you and told you everything. We've both changed."

"I know that." Reborn admitted. (No, he was not going to tell Tsuna that he secretly hoped she would still be the same little kid.)

"Then I guess you understand that I do not want to tell you everything, yes?" Tsuna didn't even turn around when she said that, she focused on her work at hand. Not wanting to screw up like before when she dropped that really expensive horse statue.

Reborn gritted his teeth, Leon licked his partners cheek, Trying to comfort the hitman.

"Its like how you don't want to tell me why you're trapped in an infants body." She turned around and gave him a small smile. "We all have our secrets ne?"

Reborn titled his fedora down, shadowing his eyes. "Ill find out your secrets one day Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna giggled at the use of her old nickname. "Alright Renato." Reborn tensed slightly at his old name, not used to hearing it in such a long time. Before relaxing after hearing the teasing tone in her voice.

Reborn turned around, walking back towards his students room so he could try out some new tor- tutor methods. A small smile fixed itself onto his face as he left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________