3# Avoid

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Tsuna grunted in frustration, annoyed at how Reborn was still trying to question her. Tsuna knew the hitman could be stubborn, but this was something new to her. He wasn't like this before, the brunette guessed that he too had changed a lot. Like her.

"Ciaossu." Tsuna almost jumped in shock as she heard the squeaky voice from above, no matter how many times she's heard that greeting It still managed to scare her somehow.

Tsuna turned around, looking at the infant. "Yes Reborn?"

The cursed hitman smirked, the chameleon atop his fedora smiling creepily. (Through Tsuna had to admit that it was kinda cute.) "We're going to Mafia land Dame-Tsuna, get ready."

Tsunas head shot up, face scrunched up in disbelief. "Who said I would agree to that?"

"Meeeeeeeee!" Tsuna didn't have time to prepare as she was engulfed in a big bear huge.

Tsuna deadpanned, 'Of course.' (She tried to ignore the smug look Reborn sent her.)

"Dino-sama..." Tsuna started ignoring the complaints coming from the blonde. "...Why would I be needed at Mafia land?"

The blonde gushed, rubbing his check against the brunettes, successfully ignoring the question, "Awwww~! You're so cute~!"

A gun shot sounded between them, "Baka-Dino, go pack you're things unless you want another training session today."

Dino paled before rushing up the stairs, surprisingly, not tripping. "IM GOING! DONT SHOOT!"

Tsuna deadpanned, looking up at the suit clad infant, "Was that really necessary Reborn?"

The raven smirked down at the brunette from where he stood, (Which was on the shelf) "Of course Dame-Tsuna, and you should go and pack too. We'll be there for about two weeks."

Tsuna huffed, glaring at where the infant used to be, "Why Dame-Tsuna?"

________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh. I hate this."

A kick to the head. "Shut up Dame-Tsuna, or its going to be a rough two weeks for you."

The brunette glared that the infant, 'It was you who forced me too go in the first place!'

Reborn clicked his tounge, looking strangely amused, "No, you could've chosen to stay back. You do have...freedom after all."

'No, I really don't.' Tsuna deadpanned as she looked at the clear ocean. It was nice, being here with someone she kinda knew. But for some reason, this event feels...familiar. Maybe they did something like this as kids? Who knew. The brunette didn't remember much from her earlier days. Many things were a blur, but Reborn still remembered somehow.

At first, it had been her ever intention to avoid the hitman, she didn't want to cause more heartbreak for the both of them, they'd both already had enough in their lives.

Him, turning into an infant.

And herself, turning into some corrupted experiment, a robot who had no idea on what it was able to do.

Tsuna only knew that she had a mission to accomplish. One that needed to be done no matter what. Her body was somehow not aging at all, leaving her young and beautiful like in the past.

"-una. Oi Tsuna, You listening?"

The Maid snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at the baby hitman on the railing. The sun was already dipping below the horizon, ocean coloring.

"Yes shitty Reborn?"

The raven raised an eyebrow, smirking widely. "'Shitty Reborn'? Is that really the best you can do Dame-Dame-Tsuna?"

Tsuna groaned in dismay as she heard that awful nickname. "Reborn! Stop calling me that! I'm not that dame anymore!" She paused for a moment, looking at the hitman in curiosity, "And two Dames?"

Reborn chuckled evilly, fedora shadowing the side of his face, "You'll always be a dame in my book Tsuna." (No. Tsuna just imagined the softness in the hitmans eyes.) His eyes sharpened, "And be grateful, I just gave you an upgrade."

Tsuna raked a hand through her hair, turning away from the baby. She did not want to deal with this right now.

But unfortunately, fate wouldn't have that.

"Tsssssuuuuuunnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!"

"Nothing can be earned for free. You must trade something equal in exchange."
_____________________________________
I have such a horrible idea for an ending for this story that I know some of you will hate me for it when it happens.

I'm just that bad of a person XD

Well, thanks for reading or whatever you're doing!

- Meopize <3