4# Dreams And Flashbacks

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

may include mature content
_________________
"Fuck my life" Tsuna whispered furiously to herself as she looking around for the clock. She didn't really like the position she was in right.

She hated this.

At the moment the brunette was trapped between the idiotic blond and the shitty Raven. They somehow found it okay to come into her bed and sleep there.

The honey eyed women groaned quietly as Dino wrapped his arms around her waist. She really wanted to hit him.

A lot.

And then there was shitty Reborn. He was freaking cuddled up against her stomach.

Tsuna was literally one step away from pushing both males off the be-

"Don't even think about it Dame-Tsuna."

'Fuck.'

Tsuna sighed as she laid her head back down, letting Dino's Sky flames wrap around her. She didn't care. She was fucking tired and she wanted to sleep. Tsuna would get her revenge in the morning.

Somehow.
_______________________________________

Tsuna never really had a propose in life. Well, she did when she had Reborn, but afterwards it was just...Well it was just blank. Nothing made sense anymore, food tasted plain, and everything looked dull.

But one day..Everything just hurt.(Painpaingoawaycomeagainanotherday-)

- Dream/Flash back -

"Hehe~" The brunette giggled as she looked at the blood on her hands, her eyes were a bright orange. Her white gown was now splattered with little dots of red blood.

She continued looking at her hands with a giant smile, "Why won't the pain go away~?"

She looked around, eyes searching for something, "I killed them all." She looked down with a pout, eyes still wide and bright. "Shouldn't the pain have gone away?"

Her head suddenly started to throb. The brunette brought her stained hands up to clutch her head. Face twisting into something more pain filled.

"W-Why does everything still f-feel the same!?" She continued to look at the ground, tears were starting to fill up in her eyes, "T-This doesn't make any sense! Everything feels dull! I have no propose at all!"

At 16 years old Tsunami Sawada didn't know what to do.

For the first time in years she had not a single clue.

"I-I.." The pain stopped, her eyes going misty, "If I have no propose..."

Tsuna looked over at the scalpel that one of the doctors that she had killed had been holding.

"M-Maybe...Maybe I can.." Her lips quivered as she crawled slowly over to the blooded doctor. Her eyes were wide and her hair was dull and laid out behind her. Tsuna didn't flinch as her bare hands were scraped and cut as she crawled over to the weapon.

"Maybe I can..." She reached the weapon, "...end it all?"

The brunette started to giggle as she held the scalpel
to her neck, hands trembling as she did so. Her body twitched when she moved.

"Hey."

Tsuna flinched violently as she cut herself on the cheek. Hands dropping the scalpel. She then started to retreat to the corner where some of the Organs from tests were. She didn't care of the smell. She just wanted to get away.

"Hey!"

Foot steps.

"Are you okay!?"

Worried voice.

"Hey...Please come out.."

A touch to her shoulder.

"We can help you.."

A hand on her arm.

"Please come out.."

Grip getting forceful.

"I don't want to make you come out."

Voice getting angry.

"Hey! Listen to me!"

Bruise starting to form.

"Hey brat! Get up!"

Nails digging into skin.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

Hands yanking her up, hair being grabbed, being taken aw-

- End -

Tsuna woke up with a gasp, coughing harshly as she accepted the random water bottle someone handed to her. Her face felt wet.

Oh.

Was she crying again?

Tsuna remembered someone wiping her tears, she remembered someone telling her that she was safe. She remembered someone tucking her back into bed, she remembered someone having no one near her.

Then, she remembered nothing.
_____________________________________

Okay! So I managed to update because I'm doing nothing for the rest of the night! And I'm doing this on my freaking phone.

This took forever and back.

And sorry for the short chapter! But at least you got to learn a little more about our tuna fish!

I've got such a good idea for the ending that I can barely hold it in.

- Meopize <3