7# Childhood 1/2

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Tsuna ran out, why wouldn't she? Tsuna knew she should go back and apologize, she knew she should go back and explain herself. But that nickname.. It just brought back horrible memories from the past shes wanted to forget. Even with all the time restarts, even with everything, she still remembers everything that happened with her family. Her dear sweet mother and her big idiot of a father. Whom both she loved so very much..

Sawada Iemistu and Nana, both of her parents had always meant the world to Tsuna, they were always there to pick her up if she fell.

The maid ran into her room and shut the door silently, she didn't want to cause a commotion as of the moment. It wouldn't help her current position at all. The brunette fluttered towards her soft bed in a daze, memories were pouring in and they wouldn't stop at any cause. Her head was pounding and her brain was muttering random words into her head. She wanted to sleep all this away, in the morning, everything would be normal. Maybe she would forget about the familga she wanted to murder for everything. Tsuna didn't know.

With a clouded mind and aching heart, Tsuna pulled the carefully stitched blankets over her body. Not caring at all that she was still in uniform. She could just iron it in the morning, maybe she should wake up earlier to wash it? All these thoughts were soon banished as Tsuna fell into a deep slumber.

XxX

"Well then." Reborn commented causally, "You just lost your chance with her." Dino flushed a deep red as he crossed his tan arms.

"I didn't try to upset her!" The turtle on his shoulder bit his neck, "Besides, I didn't know she did- ENZO!" Dino jumped as his hands instantly went to his neck in attempt to free it from the snapping turtles jaws.

Reborn jumped up and kicked Dino in the face, careful to keep his face fully blank. "Control your turtle, Idiot Dino." Reborn  gracefully landed on the ground. "Stay away from Tsuna for a bit, I know she is your maid but at least try. She will probably still be mad at you tomorrow."

The Chiavarone heir got up quickly and rubbed his sore red face immanently, Enzo was no where to be seen. "Agh! Reborn! Stop doing that!" He paused for a second, eyes sharpening, "I guess you're right..." He sighed tiredly and rubbed his arm in a nervous manner, "Are.. Are you sure I just lost my chance with her? She could just forgive me later.."

Reborn's fedora shadowed his eyes, "Yes, I'm positive. I know Tsuna well enough to know that she would never think of you that way. The most you could be to her is a brother of a sort." The hitman continued, ignoring the claw of guilt that came when he say his students heartbroken expression. "Try to move on to someone else."

Leon looked at his master blankly, of course he was lying to his student about Tsuna and more. Both Leon and Reborn knew Tsuna had some sort of interest in Dino that had been steadily growing, and Leon knew exactly why his master was doing this. Oh yes, Leon knew very well..

"O-oh.." Dino muttered under his breath, "Its fine, its totally fine. I understand." He laughed a little, his hair shadowed his eyes. "How had I not noticed it earlier...?" He looked up quickly and noticed Reborn was watching and quickly gathered his calm back. "Well, I'll see you later Reborn, I'm going to go out riding for a little bit. Sucderia needs to get out a bit today."

Reborn narrowed his eyes, "Fine Idiot Dino." Dino turned around and started heading towards the open door, from when Tsuna ran out. Leon lazily licked Reborn's cheek, it was meant to be an innocent manner, but it meant more then words could communicate. It was Leon telling Reborn to say something before Dino left, something Dino needed to hear again.