CHAPTER 1

An experiment....that's what I was told I was....was conceived just to be sold to an organization called Mint Eye....this organization existed to cleanse humans souls... Or something like that...but I was "different"... I was Category A experiment, they put a serum in our eyes with a needle, this serum changes our eye colors, mine were a really light silver, as if they were actual silver stones. Naturally my eyes were teal...I barely get to see those in the reflection that looks back at me through the mirror of my bedroom... We are not allowed to go outside the building... Only category B can...he has mint eyes or so they say...we are called categories but literally each category is just one person...so he is allowed to go outside...actually all the other categories are...because they somehow are being controlled by our "savior"....She does not allow me to go because she says I am uncontrollable and dangerous on my own free will....I truly believe is because I know their true nature...I know they just want to keep me from going to someone who can help us.

I grew up here, we all grew up here but Category B was always kept away from us... Category C was always sad about Category B... Unfortunately I cannot remember how Category C looks like...that memory was taken away from me by the savior...something about remembering a traitor being a sin...even though I cannot remember him whatsoever I can remember all we lived and our talks about our dreams...our worries...we never knew each other's name since it was forbidden to reveal so...but I will find out...ever since he left six years ago I've never stopped thinking about him...that person that I will never forget even if I can't remember his face...I can't simply forget someone who was my other only hope here in the Mint Eye..

I have to escape! I have to find Category C! I know what my heart is feeling inside is much more than just missing him as a friend....maybe he doesn't remember me...or maybe he thinks I also betrayed him...but thing is a voice stopped me...a voice that screamed "Please....not you..." I will always remember hearing that voice....that broken voice that begged without strength for me not to leave...but I never knew who that voice belonged to...

"Category A report to the cafeteria." The speaker voice in my bedroom said startling me. I nodded at nothingness as I stood up from my desk chair and reluctantly walked towards the metal door. Yes, our doors are metal made....ever since Category C escaped. Category D tried escaping but they caught her and ever since then we haven't seen her again...

==

"Hiya Cat A!" Said Category G as she sat down next to me, Category G is basically a child in a grown body, she doesn't differentiate good from bad, and just like everyone category she is easy to control...only I seem to never be able to do as they command...it's not easy! When they command any of the categories they are like robots, literally they are just robots who don't really remember anything while they are under the command of the Mint Eye.

"Hi, Category G..." she frowned like a little kid.

"Cat A! I told you to call me GG sounds more cute than category!" She said clapping her small hands in excitement.

"It's the Test Day..." said Category M from next to me. His shoulder length hair bounced as he dropped his weight on the chair next to me. Category M is like my best friend since Category C left us. Well more like he was the category in charge of me when I was born. The savior makes older categories take care of younger ones... he's been there for me despite being a little too arrogant and rude to others. "Wonder who's the unfortunate today..."

"I've never been chosen..." I said but they of course already knew this.

"W-we've told you what they do to us..." Category G said as she looked down.

"It's whatever anyway, it's been happening since I was brought here so I don't really care anymore, I don't even feel the pain anymore," he says as he looks away with an arrogant expression.