CHAPTER 2

"Hyo Mi, hold on to me as tight as you can!" Jun Seo said as he picked up his speed. I hid my face on his neck to control my body from shaking. If I think of how scared I am I'll end up hopping off his back and giving up...but Category G broke her own feet for this...I cannot return and make her sacrifice go in vain..

"Don't let them out of your sight!" One of the guards yelled.

"He's way too fast!" Yelled another with a few profanities following.

"See Hyo Mi, even they know I'm fast!" He yelled too since the wind wouldn't let me hear him if he spoke.

"Shoot them!" I gasped when I heard one of them yell that. I don't want them to shoot Jun Seo!!!

"No! The savior wants Category A alive!" Why me?! Don't hurt Jun!!

"If you shoot the one running he'll stay alive!"

We could hear everything since they were yelling. I was terrified! I didn't want Jun to be shot!

"Hyo Mi, hide your face now!" I did as I was told and right after it I felt how our bodies were flying and the guards yelling profanities but their voices getting more distant and the waterfall sounding closer....that is when our bodies hit the water.

==

"Jun Seo?" I said waking up on the shore...Jun Seo wasn't here...did he die? "Category M!" I yelled feeling how my anxiety was building up...he couldn't have died! He's the only family I have....he can't die.
I stood up despite how sore my body was due to the fall plus previous events. "Jun Seo!"
I looked everywhere around where I was and no signs of him..." Oh my God!"....blood! When I returned to where I was I noticed the ground was bloody....How did I not notice it before! If this is his blood where could he be?! "Please God...don't take away from me the only person I have..." I said out loud as I felt my heart sinking inside my chest...like it was being ripped apart... I lost my brother...he's gone... How am I supposed to go on without the one person that always kept me on my feet?
I hid my face on my knees as I cried like a little kid...I didn't care...the person I so much adored is probably dead! "I should be the one dead!"

"Don't ever say that Hyo Mi!" when I heard that voice my heart suddenly jumped and I couldn't help but turn around and jump into his arms crying as soon as I saw him.

"Jun Seo!" My tears were falling warmly down my cheeks. "I thought you died! I saw your blood and thought you were dead! Don't leave me alone again! I don't wanna lose you! I can't bear the thought of losing you!!" I kept sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hyo...listen to me! I would never ever leave you alone....you're the most precious thing for me..." He said as he grabbed my wet cheeks. "That blood is not mine...is yours..." he said now looking at my leg...That's when I realized it was covered with part of his jacket.

"What the hell?...." I stared at my leg but I didn't care even though the pain was creeping in...I was just so glad that Jun Seo was with me.

"I went to get something that could help it not get infected...I had to steal this cream..." He said getting a cream out if his pocket.

==

"I found a cave we can stay in for awhile.." he said carrying me. I was somehow annoyed that he had to carry me all this time.

"Put me down.." I said trying to not sound annoyed and it's not that I was ungrateful, it's just that I feel so useless. He is always saving me from stuff and I'm just weak and unable to help him and I know he is really tired even though he is trying to prove supernatural strength.

"Nope." He said popping the PE at the end.

"Jun Seo...just put me down!" I said as I fought my way off his back.