CHAPTER 3

NARRATOR's POV

Saeran was sitting next to a sleeping Hyo Mi, staring at him...his neck..his bite mark was still deep and fresh, well it hadn't been a that long he inflicted such a wound on him...his body had many bruises also inflicted by him.

"Damn..." He said biting his lip, infuriated with himself. He's so messed up in the head....he can never control his anger and does regrettable things.

Hyo Mi moved getting clingy to him, as if to keep him from leaving. Not like he was leaving him alone anyway. He did have to go get something for him to feed on so he had to move but not for now, he'll stay with him until he's fully asleep. He'll have to get something for his wound too, it's getting uglier and that's dangerous. He cursed the moment he bit him and not only that but he literally bit again and sucked some blood out.

==

It was later that night, Saeran decided to leave and get him something to eat for when he wakes up. He was unhealthily skinny. Does he even eat? He thought as he slowly and quietly walked away, making sure he was tucked in with his massive hoodie, hiding him from anything that could attack, but it was impossible since they were not anything with other people near. He has to run to get to the nearest place which could take awhile to then come back to him.

==

HYO MI's POV

I knew he'd leave as well....when I woke up in the middle of the night he was gone, or like 4-5am...I still can't believe Category M left me....why would he do that? Was I not important to him? What did I do wrong? I want him back! I couldn't help it but cry...he was gone, the Saeran man was gone too....I'm alone and lost. I should just kill myself but C...I have to find C...he probably hates me or doesn't even remember me but I don't care...I need to find him.

"Shhh hahaha." I could hear a man laughing. I instantly hid closer to the tree I was under, I had a gigantic hoodie on me that I could easily fit my whole body in if I curled myself, which was exactly what I did. "Oh look, there's a big black bag there." He said and I instantly knew they meant me....

"Shut up that doesn't look like a bag.." both men were hiccuping horribly.

"Let's check it out." Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What do I do?! I can't be seen! What if they are bad people?!

"It's moving!" One yelled. "Hurry and give me something I can hit it with!"

"Here!" The other man said. A few seconds passed and I ended up screaming in excruciating pain as I was hit with a tree branch.

"Its a boy?!" One of them said but his voice sounded more like he was happy about it.

"You know what that means?" The other one said.

"Indeed."

They took the hoodie from me and and had such sinister smiles I couldn't help but scream and cry like crazy. One of them was trying to hold me down as the other ripped off my shirt leaving me bare chested. My arms were held behind me and I screamed in panic. I didn't want to be abused by these two men. I cried and cried as the male kissed my pink buds while his hand was over my neck, making me numb and my struggles to subside but I kept crying even if I was almost about to black out. He slowly but surely took my pants off of me then bit onto my belly button area. I cried silently. Nobody was going to help me....Jun left....the Saeran man left too.....all I had was....the hope to see Category C...but at that rate I'd probably be dead before the sun rises.

NARRATOR'S POV

Saeran was already on his way with stuff for Hyo Mi to eat. Until he heard him screaming. He ran like crazy to his rescue only to see a man positioning his member in front of a crying Hyo Mi while another man was holding him.