CHAPTER 4

NARRATOR's POV

When Jun Seo left Hyo Mi he bumped onto the blonde haired who was helping him look for Hyo Mi. He was frustrated and anxious until he met the guy and somehow staring into his eyes and his words for him to calm down got to Jun Seo and he instantly calmed down as he told him about Hyo Mi being left with a psychopath and he didn't have a choice but to leave.

"Don't worry Jun....we'll find him." Yoosung said patting Jun's shoulder.

"I hope you're right Yoosung....I hope he can forgive me for leaving him all alone..." he sighed. "I promised I wouldn't...."

"How does he look like again?" Saeyoung asked leaning against Yoosung.

"Blonde hair....gray eyes...small...." Jun said not feeling like talking anyway.
Saeyoung closed his eyes, clear memories reviving in his head.

"Are you ok?" Yoosung asked knowing Saeyoung pretty well.

"Ye-yeah..." Saeyoung said walking away. "Blonde hair?..." Well it could be anyone...

"What's with him?..." Jun Seo asked Yoosung. "Don't ever tell him about anything...don't tell anyone not even our other names."

"Don't worry I wouldn't do that.." Yoosung reassured him.

==

Saeyoung had left to his home and started to search for a box he kept hidden away. This box had a picture of a small blonde haired boy with gray eyes.

"It really can't be him..." he said angrily. "He's still at the Mint Eye. He chose to stay and he's never coming out of there because he chose them!" He said throwing the box and the picture as he dropped in a corner crying his eyes out. "He abandoned me....I really hope this Hyo Mi is not Category A....I hate him I hate him so much..." he cried bringing his knees up to him and hiding his face on them. Why would he leave him? Why did he stay behind? Why did he do that?

==

"We are safe now.." Saeran told Hyo Mi as he set him down on the ground.

"We can't keep like this we need a place to stay..." Hyo said panting, he was feeling sick all of a sudden.

"I'll work on that..." he said sighing.

"Why are you still here? You could just save yourself and let me be taken back." He said looking up at him curiously.

"No, I said I wasn't going to leave you alone and I will not." He said looking at him with a serious face. "We need to get you a wig, and clothes"

"A wig?"

"Well unless you want to be recognized?" He said looking at him with an obvious expression.

"Oh right...a wig then..." he said shyly.

"I don't know if I should leave you hidden-"

"No! Take me with you!" He said clinging to him. He didn't want to repeat what had happened to him before.

Saeran's eyes grew wide at how he clung to him without holding back. "I'll bring you with me then..." he said patting his head. "Let's go..."

Hyo Mi nodded and let himself be pulled by him. He didn't like how he felt so familiar but he also didn't hate it.

==

They arrived at a small shop and Saeran had told him to stay hidden as he went and broke into the shop without any problems or alarm going off, luckily he had his hood on just in case there were cameras. He took a few clothes for him, a red wig and a lot of chips and sodas in two backpacks he also took from there.