CHAPTER 5

(I'm going to be putting this >WARNING< every time BEFORE the explicit scenes. So you know whether you want to read that part or not.)

HYO MI's POV

It's been a month ever since I last saw Saeran. He left too just like Category M did. He lied to me as well but I can't blame the guy...he didn't even know me well. Like what? A day and some hours? He wasn't attached...and neither was I. At least I've been gaining weight. Mr. Hyun told me I used to weight 55lbs and for a person my age and height that was extremely unhealthy but he's been stuffing me with food nonstop and I'm up to 90lbs and I can already see less and less of my bones and it makes me happy. He said our goal was at least 120-130lbs.

We had decided to go to the doctor since I was feeling extremely sick and vomiting like crazy. Actually Mr. Hyun insisted so I had to get my wig on. I explained to him why I had to wear a wig and he's allowed me to. Ever since I've been there he is always with me. He literally never leaves me alone and doesn't even answer his cellphone.

"Well we have good news Mr. Hyun." The doctor said to the male who told me to call him Zen. "Are you ready for this?" He asked as he sat across from us on his side of the desk.

"Just shoot it." Zen said clearly nervous and worried. Honestly all I've been wanting these days is to be either found by the Mint Eye or dead. Nothing else mattered to me. Jun Seo helped me escape and left....Saeran left too.

"Congratulations, you're expecting."

"Expecting what?" Zen and I said looking at him in horror.

"You're going to be parents."

"No....." I said not believing what I was hearing. "You have got to be mistaken!"

"Hyo Mi relax..." Zen said trying to calm me down but I glared at him. He doesn't know! He doesn't know what's happened!

"This baby cannot be...I don't want it." I begged with all I had but Zen said no and took me out of the doctor's office. Not even letting the doctor explain the risks of male pregnancies. Most of them have failed and the males have died.

"You're keeping that baby." He said as he walked me back to his car.

"No! I don't want to please don't make me keep it!" I cried as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Please Hyun Ryu please....I don't want to keep it..."

"You're not going to kill it either Hyo Mi.." he said opening the door to his car.

".....I don't want it....I don't want it....I really don't want it....." My voice was so broken I could barely say anything right.

"You're at least birthing it Hyo Mi....then we just give it up for adoption but you're not killing it."

I looked up at him. He always looks so gentle and caring but right now he looked pissed and I can't blame him. It's my fault, it's all my fault that such a gentle person is so pissed. "I'm sorry...." I said as I looked out the window as he started the car. He sighed and patted my head before focusing completely onto the road, totally ignoring me.

==

Upon arriving Zen opened my door and helped me out but once my feet touched the ground he walked ahead. I knew he was mad at me and I knew he probably hated me now but I can't just want this baby. I don't want it. The way it came to be and the purpose this baby actually was even made for....just no. I didn't even know what to do. Tears started to pour down as I just stood there next to the car like an idiot.

NARRATOR's POV

Hyo Mi stood by the car as he cried his eyes out. He didn't want to go in just yet.
However Zen had taken out his phone which he had ignored for over a month.