Descendants: two worlds colide part 4

Jay's POV
So we just stood there and ben says "its like when two worlds colide and become as one. And Jay i think she's the one for you" he walks up to Jayme and he adds "if your parents say no thats their opinion only you two have the choice to be together" i wrap my arms around her from behind putting my chin on her shoulder which sends a smile to her face she says "i love you Jay" mal and evie both say 'awe' at the same time i put my forehead to hers and i say "you complete me" i kiss her and she kisses back. Every time we kiss i feel this magic i feel the static i feel fireworks i feel sparks. She really is the one for me

My POV
We tear apart and we hug i kiss his  head and there i am smiling and then someone clears their throat and its my parents and aladdin says "Jayme why are you hugging him?" I say "dad i can explain" he cuts in and yells out "you are not to be dating him he is the son of me and your mothers nemisis Jafar. Stay away from him" i burst into tears and says "who cares what you think of me and him. I love him and he loves me. He never onced faked anything with me like when you did just to capture mom's heart. I want to be with him dad" i face him with tears streaming down my face and says to Jay "i love you Jay i will always love you. I want you" my dad comes up behind me and wraps his arms from behind trying to take me away from him.  I take his hands and fight to keep him with me and he says "Jay, Jayme baby i want you and only you" aladdin says "your not to be with him. Your royal its in your blood and he's a thef" i say in tears "im a thef too remember" he stops and lets me go "just go and watch him break your heart" he then leaves. I bring him in close holding him and she continues to cry we kneal down to the ground and not letting go we just hug each other. And the others gather round and pat me on the back which clearly means that they will be here for her and that they will be here for us.