Descendants: Two Worlds Colide 6

Jay's POV
"Hey jay have you seen jayme at all today" evie says to me and i say "no i been looking all over for her. I was about to ask you guys" mal then says "nope we haven't seen her" i then see her she doesn't look so happy "jayme are you okay? I been worried about you" she doesn't say anything shes just stands their crying. I then pull her close to me gently and i hug her and say "whatever it is i am here for you princess" carlos says "whats going on? Why is she crying" i just give him the 'i don't know' look she breaks the silence and says " i got bullied by this guy i don't know his name. He called me a dwarf cuz im short and said that i don't belong here. Just being called a dwarf cause of me being short it hurts me. Im only 5'1" she says and then puts her head on my chest and cries her heart out. I hold her close rubbing her back and i say "baby girl i will find this guy and knock some sense in him. No one will never hurt the people i love" i let her go and say to her "baby i love you more then anything. Well you and god definitley but your so worth it. I became fully complete once you entered my life and man have i been so happy and full of excitment because of you. Your so beautiful inside and out just breath taking. Your my whole world your everything i find in a girl. We been together for the past 2 months now and i say thats a record. I enjoy each and every monent with you. Whenever you aint near me im lost im just a lost boy. Its you and me forever and always" i pull out a black box and pull it open and her jaw drops admiring the beautiful necklace and i take it out and put it on her and i admire her wearing my gift to her.

My POV
"Its beautiful" i say looking at it i look at it again and back to Jay and say "J.. as in Jay?" I question nicely he says "yes and J as in Jayme as well" i smile and chuckle a bit and he says "happy two month anniversary love. I got something else for you" he takes my hand and of course he's walking me somewhere and with mal with her hands over my eyes so i wont see what Jay has in store for me. We stop somewhere and he says "okay my queen i got something for you. Okay Mal release" she releases and i read 'be my date to the prom?' All big and writen with rose peddles he says "so what do you say? Will you?" I go up to him and says "i would so love to.. yes" he gets excited and picks me up and spins me around puts me back on ground and kisses my cheek. He says "now lets go find the jerk who hurt my babygirl"