Descendants: two worlds colide prt 9

Jay's POV
She's back and in my room and asleep. As I am sitting on the foot of my bed and admiring the ring I am going to put on her finger. I turn and see her still asleep when I turn back facing the ring my friends come in and evie says "your going to ask her ha-" I shush her and she goes quite and finishes "her hand in marriage?" I smile and say "yes her parents accepted and I'm going to ask her to be mine" evie says "please make me a maid of honor" mal says "what if she picks me" I laugh at their little banter. She wakes up and yawns and I say "she's awake" I quickly put the ring back in the box and in my back pocket. I come to her and kiss her lips and she kisses back and I say "I love you so much" she says "I love you more"
*********************************
We're in hand and hand and still playing the I love you more game. We are now in front of my locker and we still continue the game. And I look at her, wink at her, smile at her and make a kissy face at her and say "I love you more" she says "stop winking at me and making a kissy face at me just so that you can win every time we play this game" I then say "stop doing what?" I wink at her again and make a kissy face again. She says "stop doin-" I cut her off by kissing her. Our friends come near us but we're just focused on each other. We finally come up for air Audrey comes and says "hey Jayme you ready for tonight's game?" She says "yeah see you there" we connect hands and go to our classes

My POV
It's game time and we are doing our cheer before the team comes out and start playing. As we are done we go to the bleachers and sit there and watch them play all I do is keep my eyes on jay. Man I love this guy with a passion he completes me I like to say I'm lucky very lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend. I would so love to marry him someday
*******************************
A few hours passed and the game is done and they won we stand and we cheer them on. Jay runs to me and with that award winning smile and picks me up and spins me around gaining awes from everyone. He takes my hand and run to the guy and he snatches the mic and says "I have an announcement to share with everyone here" I say "jay what are you doing?" He looks at me and says "Jayme I love you with a passion you complete me. You make me the happiest man on earth and the luckiest. You mean the whole world to me I will love and protect and defend you at all time. Ever since you came into my life my life has been made and complete and happy and i owe it all to you. Baby girl I love you forever and always" the crowd awes he gets down on one one knee and the crowd cheers he pulls out a red velvet box opens it and I am crying. He speaks into the mic "will you Jayme make me the luckiest man by marrying me. Will you marry me?" I take the mic and say " a thousand times yes" the crowd gasp and cheers he puts the ring on my finger and again I say "yes yes yes" we kiss and the crowd cheers he picks me up bridal style and says "she's mine she said yes" he smiles and I smile and the crowd their cheers gets louder. With me in his arms bridal style we walks away with our lips connected to each other.