Yumeno Kyusaku (Q): Morning

"(Y/n)-chan, (Y/n)-chan wake up~!"

Tiny hands shook her, it was like the hands of wind, light and gentle. It also had a voice, a voice that belonged to no other than her childhood friend- Yumeno Kyusaku.

She had heard many things about him, a monster, a curse; once he had murdered a massive amount of the Port Mafia and had to be sealed up. But (Y/n) did not believe the only thing about him was that.

Following the footsteps of the morning, (Y/n) sat up on her bed, squeezing her eyes with those tiny hands of hers before she drowsily chased after Kyusaku, "Kyu-chan wait up!"

"Come on, come on, come on!" He chirped happily, hopping somewhere between his steps, "We gotta look outside! It's a beautiful color of orange!"

"Hehhh!?"

This time (Y/n) too was rather hyped, she set forth to make her morning state organized. She took a jacket from the hanger and wrapped it around herself before arriving at the world outside, standing on the chilly ground with her barefoot.

(Y/n) tasted the air, it was burnt but tranquil. The wind was strong, it was also kind; it swooshed leaves off their branches. Know that the leaves land on the ground, scattered, crisp and dry; it reminded her of the fried eggs she ate every morning.

Somewhere in the distance, she heard her friend call out to her, "(Y/n)-chan!!! Look a pile of leaves! I'm going to dive into it!"

"But Kyu-chan~" she whined back, "It's still the morning, I don't want to get all dirty in the morning!"

"It's okay!" Kyusaku chortled shortly, pulling (Y/n) along with him, "Koyou-san won't know! She'll bathe us later anyways!"

"Wait!!! Kyu-chan!!!"

Like a blanket, he wrapped his arms around the little girl tightly as he dived into the warm pile of orange leaves. The deeper they went into the pile, the more crackling sounds they heard. It was like hearing fireworks over and over again (or as if you're eating crackle pop candies).

"Q-chan!!! (Y/n)-chan!!! Where are you? Time for your morning shower and breakfast!!!"

"Nooo!!!" Kyusaku giggled as he rolled towards the side of the pile, (Y/n) still wrapped within his arms, "I want to stay here with (Y/n) forever!!! Hahahah!!!"

"Me too me too! Let's do that again! That was so fun!!!"

_ FIN _

Author's note: Need one for cute little Q-chan~ you need some for them shotacons - 3- *cough* like me *cough*

But it's only because I have a BSD OC that I pair up with Q (even though I actually like Dazai, Ranpo and Edgar way more XD) BUT HE NEEDS MORE LOVE. HE'S JUST A POOR BOYYYY~

*starts singing Bohemian Rhapsody*

Okay srsly bye now XD I'm gonna be crazy soon---

Please vote, comment or share (omfg I almost said subscribe/errr no man this ain't YouTube XD) ;;; constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments down there moderated ;D