Tanizaki Jun'ichiro: Night

There was a shivering silence that befall the both of them. Between, the cup of water and the metal cup of murky water; and the two figures that set behind each cup holding their gaze at one another.

"Today is the day that I must leave," (Y/n) speaks first, she held her (e/c) orbs in a cold a gaze, pretending to be as cynical as possible, "If I do not leave now, I will kill you for sure. I have betrayed you and the rest. I must not be allowed to stay any longer."

Tanizaki's eyes held a certain look of doubt and anger, his palms sweaty and hot from gripping the gun in his hand for too long. It was his eyes that made (Y/n) grew weak, the way the tears that pooled around the rims reflected the moonlight, the way his pupils shook every second passing her hands reaching for a cup.

When had such a solemn face contorted? (Y/n) had confessed she liked this side of him, though not when it was used against her. She only wished that tonight before she left, he would smile again and try to reminisce everything about her before she truly disappears. (Y/n) closes her eyes and thinks of the last time she's had such a serious conversation with Tanizaki.

"I'd endanger all of you you'd know that... But if they take me in... to experiment on me maybe I wouldn't be a burden anymore..." (Y/n) softly mumbles, "Go ahead kill me. I know you'd rather see both of us dead than witness tubes impaling my body..."

"What about my sister...?" Tanizaki shivered through his teeth, "What would she do without me...? Then again... what would I do without you?"

"I love you both very much."

The ginger gritted his teeth on his lips, his breaths erratic like a triggered bull - tears poured violently from his orbs before he pulls the trigger... An choked scream of agony released from his lips as he watches her limp body hit the stone slab.

"Naomi and I will never forget you..."

_fin_

Author's note: hi hi! Havent been on in awhile because I'm right now in IB program and I will be approaching multiple amount of exams in coming up months~

I want to thank you all for reading my stories and sticking with these compilations of fics even though I've been usually absent T_T i also saw this book's ranking and im def so surprised hahaha xD Thank you so much once again! So for now its time for me to disappear from Wattpad again :"D