Kajii Motojirou: Morning

His laugh chimed in like a hideously aroused beast, his glasses peeking up with each twitch of his laughter.

"COME ON NOW YOU HAVE TO LAUGH ALONG WITH ME!!!" He roared obnoxiously, as he grabbed (Y/n)'s limp hands before he starts waltzing his way around the room, "LAUGH LAUGH~"

But the she was silent, her eyes were so blank, her lips pale but the web of blood that spun at the corners; her hand was cold but her heartbeat ceased to exist.

Motojirou only laughed more and more, he was a maniac in love; a maniac who killed the woman he loved that morning. He was past gone, he was past the night that made him murder her.

As he waltzed around the room, he looked into her faded (e/c) orbs, "Oh (Y/n) what a lovely morning and you look sparkling- PFFFT HAHAHA!!! GET IT!? BECAUSE I BLEW YOU UP!!!"

She can't hear him, not anymore of course- she was just a limp dead body of the morning girl that once fell in love with a man who took her legs away.

"But oh of course this morning I must take you for a walk..." Motojirou pondered, "Hmmm... maybe not..."

And his psychotic grin returning as he dropped the dead body, "Time to find another victim~"

_ FIN _

Author's note: omg this was so frigging lousy because I don't know much about this guy (other than the fact that he laughs a lot in the character songs and he loves blowing things up)

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment or share ~ Constructive criticism is appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated~