Mark Twain: Afternoon

Start from a fire lit afternoon, a dress at play and heels that pinch the toes and pain the ankles. Yellow frills fluttering around knees and bouncy curls of (h/c) resting on shoulders.

"But I want to go sniping in the woods," Mark groaned as his partner dragged him along under the pearl gleaming sun, "Off all places, why the blasted clothing store..."

Her grip tightened on his wrist, the veins of her eyes visible as she stretched a stubborn smile. She took it upon herself to stitch their relationship back together after the fall of the Guild; it was of course in shambles. The event at the moment was meritorious for the female and so she wouldn't waste a second of it.

"It's not like the Guild will come back," (Y/n) rebuked and nails dug into Mark's wrist, "Now we will have some quality time together."

Mark clicked his tongue in hesitance and let his body be push and pulled. Not that he didn't enjoy it, in fact he took pleasure in watching this unfold into a long day of laughters.

Eating the scrumptious delicacies of the streets that wandered Yokohama, watching the Sun burning the blue filled sky as it's rays blazed down on to the soils of Earth - and (Y/n)'s skin glowing beneath all that light she bathed in.

Mark gulps as he watches, the hand that guarded his sniper soon fell limp as he let the joy overflow his body. He let (Y/n) pick out clothes for him and feed him like the child he is.

'Sometimes,' (Y/n) smiled as she watched Mark playing with bubbles, 'All a sniper needs is to forget about war and sit back for a nice afternoon.'

_FIN_

Author's Note: Updating less often because i thought teachers might chill about hws and projects but NUOH. SHOVE THEM DOWN ON MEH TWT

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share! Constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments down there moderated!