Michizou Tachihara: Afternoon

"Do we really have to (Y/n)?" Michizou groans as he looks around the wet market in disgust, "You know some of these fish were from us... I don't really wanna get caught..."

"Pssh it's fine," the young lady reassures with a grin, her arms sweaty from the hot afternoon, "Just enjoy your time with me~ I'm going to cook you lunch and we'll forget any of your Mafia business."

Michizou smiles inwardly, a blooming gratefulness flutters in his chest and his mouth waters at the thought of lunch. His eyelids were heavy and recounts the even of the night before, a guerilla fight that (Y/n) was unacknowledged about.

A bullet was stuck to his leg, but all was well when he stumbled into (Y/n)'s house, the dimness in her eyes showing her concentration as she takes the bullet out. He had wished that he would have the strength to run away, but this was his job and his loyalty to it proved that (Y/n)'s life was second to it (yet he hated this too).

When all was done in the market, the both headed straight back to the young lady's apartment.

Michizou sat still in the dining room, patiently awaiting as the sounds of sizzling pan and the wafting scent of marinated fish wandered in his mind. He hears her humming amidst of the sizzling and clanking, he feels the wamrth that contrasted to the events last night. He was so caught up in his own thoughts he had not noticed that the meal was already on the table.

"Michizou-kun?" (Y/n)'s soft voice calls out, "Let's eat shall we?"

"(Y/n), let's start a family."

_FIN_

Author's note: dear lord help me xD I finally finished the afternoon rotation! Go to request page to request some good stuff yalls, I'd be glad to make some for you > w <

//and Im almost all good... ALMOST.

Im rlly caught up with Hamilton atm and I actually have a Lafayette fanfic //slapped (but I won't post it in Wattpad; just dm me if u want to read it)

If you liked this chapter, please vote, share or comment~ Constructive criticism is appreciated and please keep the comments down there moderated ;)