SugarDaddy Exercising Together

Okay, so must of you guys don't get what SugarDaddy is Imma tell you. Everyone calls Suga, Sugar and lots of people call Jimin, Daddy. So I combined them and I like the sound to it. SugarDaddy. :) Hope you like this. Tell me in the comments if you like the ship name "SugarDaddy"

"Sugaaaaa." Jimin whined sitting beside Suga.

"What?" Suga says waving his phone in front of his face. "I'm busy all today. I have to do stuff for my fans then eat and go to bed."

"Can you help me with one thing?" Jimin pouted and Suga hated it when Jimin pouted. 

"Alright." Suga says going on the mats and Jimin was on his back. "What are we doing?"

"I'm doing sit ups. Hold my feet." Jimin says and Suga had two butt cheek on Jimin's feet. Jimin went up and pecked Suga on the lips. Every time Jimin went up Suga pecked him on the lips.

"Hold on." Suga says checking his phone and turned it off. "Alright."

Jimin went up and Suga stuck out his tongue. Jimin sat there waiting for Suga to make a kissy face, but didn't so he went back on his back and Suga made a kissy face. Jimin tried to peck him on the lips fast, but Suga already switched to tongue. 

"Ahh... Come on." Jimin pouted and Suga made a kissy face and let Jimin kiss him. "I'm done with sit-ups."

"Can we try my exercise?" Suga says and Jimin's eyes shot open.

"I never seen you exercise before." Jimin says and Suga ordered him to lay on his side while Suga went on his side and snuggled slowly to Jimin.

"Now we sleep." Suga says kissing Jimin goodnight.

"This is not exercise." Jimin says holding Suga closer.

"It's my personal exercise." Suga says and Jimin rolled his eyes as he kissed Suga lips goodnight.