Jungkook Dirty Minded

I got a text from Jungkook, but a photo popped up with a caption. I smiled as I waited for the photo to load and popped a buttery-salty kernel in my mouth. The photo finally loaded with half of Jungkook's face and a orangish/reddish sofa showing mostly on the photo. Then my eyes traveled down to the caption.

"I want to take you on that sofa x."

I choked on the kernel and gulped down my water. My phone started to ring. I answered.

"Hello." I say and I could hear Jungkook's moaning on the other end.

"You should come over, but fast." He says and his breathing starts to quicken. "Please, I need you."

"Fine." I say and Jungkook told me to wait.

"Wear nothing but bra and underwear and a robe. I want to get this done fast, but lasting." He says and I obeyed.

Good thing he lived a few houses down. I did as he told me and I walked in to see a bunch of candles and a shadow figure standing beside the sofa.

"Jungkook?" I say a little uneasy because it looked scary.

"Come here, I can't handle it anymore." He says and I slowly made my way to him. The candles turned my skin color to a yellowish golden color and my robe fell while walking to him. His breath hitched as he grabbed my ass and brought me closer to him.

"Your so beautiful." He says and sucks on my neck making me moan lightly. He scoops my up and kisses my lips. He places me lightly on the sofa and slowly peels my underwear off me. I can feel his hot breath inbetween my thighs. It makes my thighs starting to close when his strong hands forced them apart. He starts to suck and his tongue starts to trail all over. My first reaction was to grip onto his hair and he glanced up and gave me one of his sexy smirks. He stood up and took off his shirt and climbed inbetween my thighs and his erection was getting bigger by the minute making me wet.

"Jung-Jungkook..." I say stuttering to keep my words steady. He grins and yanks down his pants and starts at his boxers as I unhook my bra. His eyes went right to my fat of boobs. He hands glidded over them. He sucked on one and messed with the other one.

"Please." I whine and he kneeled and his erection circled my lower part making me whimper. Without warning he slammed into me making me call out and whine. A tear rolled down my cheek as he kept slamming into me. He bent down to give me kisses on the lips, but kissed along my jawline and sucked on my neck. He banged into me a couple of times before he started to slow down. He reached his climax and fell on top of me. He gave me a long soft kiss.