Jin Having A Bad Day

Jin always comes home at 10:00 pm. He was early when I saw his headlights flash at the window. I got up and opened the door. He came in and tugged me to him. He looked at me and kissed me hard. He slipped his tongue into my mouth making me moan. 

"Jin." I pull away and he rubs at my cheeks and tug me down to kiss more and longer. By the time we pulled away we were breathing heavy. "What's wrong?"

"I had a bad day." He says and kisses me again, but this time his hand touched my thighs. He rubbed his hand in between my thigh. I gave out a moan and he pulled up my dress to reveal my underwear. He rubbed at my underwear making me squirm. "I need you now more then ever."

I sat him down on the bed while I stood in front of him. He always wanted a little show. I slowly removed my nightgown leaving me in my pink bra and underwear. Yes, Jin's favorite color. I was starting to wiggle out of my panties when Jin came forward catching my hands.

"May I do the honor?" He says yanking them down and slowly circled me. He kissed me on my back and nek making me moan and tilt my head side to side for him to kiss my neck. He stopped behind me and bite my shoulder. It wasn't a hard bite, but not a real soft bite either. It was just right. He removed my bra making it plop to the floor. "Me, now."

I only needed to yank his boxers down and he was done. He grabbed my chin and knocked me down on the bed. He slide in between my legs and put a blanket over us. He slowly entered inside of me making me tilt my head back. I grabbed on to his back and ranked my nails across. They're going to be red by the morning. He slowly pulled out and reentered.

"Faster." I pleaded and he bangs into me faster. I held onto the bed sheets underneath me. Jin was starting to get tried and he slowly pulled out making me wince. He planted kiss on my lips and across my jawline and in between my breast and down to my belly button and back up again to my lips. We stayed panting until he re entered me once again. He banged into me some more and gave out a loud moan. I felt him release inside of me and I did to. We reached our climax and we were now tried as fuck.