V Getting Dirty

As I walked into the classroom to see Taehyung or for even a shorter name V.  He always sat in the far right corner of the room where nobody dared to sit next to him.  I sighed and sat in my regular spot which was by my guy best friend Vetron. He was handsome guy, but not someone I would date.
"Class, we are changing seats. " The teacher announced.
She went around the room placing people in different spots.  I was the last person standing with all my heavy books in my hand.
"(y/n)" the teacher signed and loomed around until her eyes landed next to Tae.
No,  no,  god no!
"You can sit by Tae." She says and a bunch of kids laughed.  Tae sat way in the back where you could hear little to nothing and all the kids were way up there.
I went back there and slammed my stuff down and took a seat.  As the day went on I was getting more frustrated because I couldn't hear the teacher or see what she was writing down on the board.
"are you effen kidding me? " I sign and I could feel someone staring at me the entire time. As if watching me to see my mood changes or to simply just laugh at me.  I turn my head slightly to the side to see Tae glaring at me. "Do you have a problem with staring?"
"I actually don't,  but when you have a pretty girl put beside me...there is an issue. " He says and nearly my face brightened shades of reds.
"aha. Thanks... " I say after turning to actually look at Tae.  He was quiet handsome. He winked at me while bitting his lip before I knew it,  I felt myself getting wet as he stuck his tongue out and licked the air and rolled his tongue back into his mouth.
"(y/n) please follow me. " Tae says when the teacher looked away and gripped my hand and we both went out the door.
"Tae,  I don't think we should be doing this. " I say and he outs us in a janitors room. He blocks me in the corner and kisses me lightly,  like butterfly kisses. As soon as he got more horny,  he kissed roughly and grabbed my ass.  He went around me neck leaving hickies.
"ahh. " He says after release my skin with his mouth with a pop.
"Tae... " I plead again and I felt his hands go inside my pants.  I felt a finger go inside me. Pushing his finger in and out of me, he quickened his paces and then added another finger. I gave out slight moans tipping my head back. "Tae. "
"Shhh baby it's okay. " he says licking his fingers and going back into me. "Are you ready for me. " Tae says pulling my clothes off and his.
Here we were completely naked in a janitors locker. What was I thinking?
One... Two... Three.
His erection went in, tearing a bit and popped my cherry. He pulled out slow and went in fast.  Doing it slowly, I told him do it faster. He banged into me faster all I could hear was slapping of the skin and moans.
As my hands and knees were on the tile Floor, Tae went behind me and Surprised me from behind.  He smacked me butt after he pulled out at times. He reached under and started playing with my Vagina while he went inside of me.
He laid me flat on my back and went in-between my legs. He teased me by licking my vagina but then he grasped onit with his mouth and sucked and licked until he pulled away.
"I think I... " Tae starts to say when a knock comes at the janitors door.