Finding Jin

I was visiting Seoul again. I always was a fan of Jin and Jin was a fan of me. We were secretly dating but it was hard to see each other without others finding out or media around. I walked down the streets singing Jin's favorite song.

"Baby, I want a kiss." I sang and many people smiled and stared at me while I sang. I did have a beautiful voice and Jin wanted to do a duet together and I agreed. "You are my one and only."

The next thing I know my phone started ringing. I answered the block number.

"Hello?" I say and the phone cracked a bit on the other end.

"Did you miss me?" The other end person said and I gasped.

"Jin!" I squealed and covered my mouth.

"Turn around." He says and I slowly turned around to see a guy far back with a long black coat on and a mouth mask on and a hat.

"Someone will see us." I say and he disappeared in an ally.

"Follow me." He says and I started walking fast. I turned many corners. I lost him.

"Jin I don't..." I say before I was tugged to the side. He took his hat off and tugged his mouth mask down.

"Kiss me." He says and I brought my lips to his. I crushed his lips onto him and right when I was about to pull away he kissed me back. He used tongue and I used mine. I pulled away breathing heavy.

"Jin." I say breathing heavy.

"(Your name)" He whispers into my ear and kisses my neck. I give out a moan and tip my head up giving him more room. "I missed you."

"I missed us too." I whisper back to him and he glanced up and crushed his lips onto mine.

"Let's not hide anymore." He says pulling away and all I can do is nod as I bring him back to my lips.