Chapter II

Dreams, more like nightmares was overflowing my mind. I saw strange monster, following me, chasing me. The weird fact is that it seemed like Grandma's story. I immediately woked up. I went to Grandma, who was in coma, after finding out, WW2 came, which is really weird, but she passed out and then coma. Anyways back to my dreams, I know its real, seems like, I go to the kitchen and grab all the food and water, I can. Seems insane, but it's real, it's real.

"What are you doing?"My mother shrieked. Are you going insane?

That's when I got shocked. " Mom do you not know, what's happening?" I screamed " The world is being invaded by monsters, I, for one, am going to lock myself in my room with all the supply I need, so if I were you, you would do the same."

"What do you mean? We are in a middle of a war. Your dad is fighting for our country, with people, p-e-o-p-l-e."

"Tell yourself whatever you want to know. But I am locking myself up"

She immediately grabbed me and pulled me in my arm.  "Are you going insane, are you not yet cured from that traumatic experience."

"I think, I'm fine. But this still won't change my mind."

She began to walk backward and forward. Not knowing what do because there won't be any psychiatrist or doctor around to help me.

I immediately began to go to my room and locked the door, with my supplies. Took a bath and went to bed.