Chapter V

I was afraid to sleep. After I found out about my sickness. I asked Loranz "Is there anything, you can do to cure me, please help me." I felt like he likes me too, but I'm afraid to ask. He answered gently "I have got a few pills before I escaped and this is perfect, it's a good thing I studied this sickness." He went to get his bag and gave it to me and told me to drink it whenever I felt insane.

I thanked him and ask, where could I stay. He led me to this unusual room in the small house, it didn't look bad and I settled in. Asked him too, if I could have dinner here, I felt shy to asked that but I was starving, with a snap, he responded, that he would send food to me, after he talks to one of the doctors here. Then he left and I thanked him again.

Opening my bag, I took my clothes out and placed it in one of the drawers. I felt sticky from my journey, so I decided to take a bath. I went to the bathroom and it was a good thing they had soap because I forgot mines.Geez... As soon as I locked the bathroom door, I took a bath. Once I finished, I put my clothes on and went out. With Loranz gone all I could do is explore the room. Okay, so it's been ten minutes and it's getting weird in here, all I can smell is my hair, apparently the shampoo odor is really strong, in a good way. Where is he... ughhhhhhh. Five minutes and he's not yet here... I opened by bag just to see my diary. Oh yeah, I too have a diary... its we're I put my deep thoughts through and then I start to feel better. But not today, not now, it's different.