Chapter VI

I quit. I'm going out and I'm gonna talk to the other people in here. Maybe explore the place too. I see Loranz, in a big, white, filled with amusing painting room, talking to an unusual man. I go nearer to eavesdrop, but as I go nearer, monsters are coming, I ran everywhere, trying to convince people to escape, but then everyone thought I was insane, it made me mad and thought that if they don't want to live it's up to them. So I began running and in a snap, someone pulled my arms, I thought it was Loranz, but it was someone who looked young like my age, really dirty, his clothes were torn, and he's face had a short scar, with blue eyes.

" Are you okay miss, is there something wrong, do you need help?"The stranger asked

"I'm fine, really, did you see the monsters, they were chasing me. You should run, or something might happen to you."

He was about to talk, when Loranz popped up, all worried for me. He hugged me really tight and asked if I was okay. I told him I was fine, but the monsters are still here.

The stranger left, with a nice to meet you wave. But Loranz, he brought me to my room.

"Where have you been?, I've been waiting for so long?" I asked curiously

He respond, " I've been talking to one of the doctors about your problem, they said for now, I have to watch you, and we have to stay in one room, so I could watch you, for now you have to drink your pills, here."

"WHAT, we can't stay in one room, I want to sleep alone not with a man. But I guess if it's needed for me, just to get cure, fine. But you'll have to sleep on the floor" I like him, but it's nothing serious.

Before he left, I immediately asked, "How old are you?"

He laughed a bit and replied, "I'm 18, you?"

"16" I replied softly but inside of me it feels amazing. At least I was forgetting about the monsters.

He left the room leaving me with pills to drink. I always drank it because I always see monsters, but with these pills, they left. It made me happy.